This is concerning to read

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

firsthand sources? the mirror? come on, now. Don't hate him based on the conjecture of some journalists trying to get hits.
All the negative stories in the last weeks have had no quotes and come from the usual authors. They don't like Spurs post-Harry and consistently write click-bait hatchet jobs. The difference is how much we pay attention.

think i have the solution to all our problems ....
lets knock down all the stands at WHL so there are no fans there to boo the players and with no stands we will have more space for a bigger pitch, all our problems sorted in one :pochfacepalm:

84186-Ryan-from-the-office-this-gif-chsv.gif

Ade has been poor, but in typical Spurs fan tradition, we've found our scapegoat.

Looks like Levy will get his pass again when he sells him on in January. Boy, we are so easily fooled.

I wonder what we be livid about come March............

Remember when Dawson was shit and couldnt play the highline and our defence would be much better without him.....?
Remember when the PE teacher winning games and attacking was not good enough for us...?
Livermore, Hudd, Caulker, Defoe.....all "shit"....

Id take them all back yesterday..

Ade has been poor, but in typical Spurs fan tradition, we've found our scapegoat.

Looks like Levy will get his pass again when he sells him on in January. Boy, we are so easily fooled.

I wonder what we be livid about come March............

Remember when Dawson was shit and couldnt play the highline and our defence would be much better without him.....?
Remember when the PE teacher winning games and attacking was not good enough for us...?
Livermore, Hudd, Caulker, Defoe.....all "shit"....

Id take them all back yesterday..
Yes, we've certainly fucked up since then. But wait... we appeased some of the fans for 12 weeks. Turn the music up - quick.

Cant agree.

You either agree with someone or you dont.

If my best friend says the earth is flat, and my worst enemy says its round, its still round to me.

I just think that Adebayor does not have the merit to criticize when, he himself has been utter shite where as if Lloris was to perhaps criticize you could see some justification due to his standout performances.

It is like being told you are shit by someone at work who is shite themselves.

Last edited:
I love the humour of the Dortmund fans - singing " it's a heartache" when bottom of the league.

We used to have that humour at the Lane but it's largely disappeared.

I guess it is easier to take being bottom of the league when you have won the league twice, the cup and been a finalist in the champions league in the past few years.

Although I do agree that our shitty, toxic atmosphere offers nothing. Booing, moaning when a pass is miss placed will never help anyone and the annoying thing is, is that everyone seems to agree, yet everyone continues to fucking do it.

Back
Top Bottom