The players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brilliant, absolute shit, if Lennon had not have come on yesterday, "Lennon seems to have responded well" would have been altered to "Lennon does not seem to have a future at the club"

Horseshit, Can't wait for these cunts to get the arena again in January, any player who has put 3 games together will be linked with us, may as well predict the lottery numbers, "see I told you 3 weeks ago 41 would come up"

According to the story Eriksen and Vertonghen supported Kane. The next few games will either support or dismiss it. What we know is that Kaboul, Capoue and Ade were conspicuous by their absence yesterday.

The next few games will either support or dismiss it.
No, they won't really.

Also, this is what 2 minutes in photoshop gets you:
NnuYC1w.png

According to the story Eriksen and Vertonghen supported Kane. The next few games will either support or dismiss it. What we know is that Kaboul, Capoue and Ade were conspicuous by their absence yesterday.
Thats good if true! Tbh I don't want our team to be in different camps but I hope this story is true just so the people who don't put every effort they have in playing for us can FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Brilliant, absolute shit, if Lennon had not have come on yesterday, "Lennon seems to have responded well" would have been altered to "Lennon does not seem to have a future at the club"

Horseshit, Can't wait for these cunts to get the arena again in January, any player who has put 3 games together will be linked with us, may as well predict the lottery numbers, "see I told you 3 weeks ago 41 would come up"

"Adebayor and Lennon are refusing to accept a move. They've told MP that they don't care whether they play or not. They'll stay at home, train with the reserves or sit on the bench, as long as they collect their wages."

That was part of the original ITK as well. Of course the goalposts start moving immediately after Lennon has a half decent cameo. ITKs are slime.

What do you mean? Surely if those three continue to be left out then something is up. The captain and a vice captain even.

They are playing poorly!! After the Stoke disgrace Poch - as manager of a team of players, HAD to do something, and he dropped the worst performers, doesnt have to turn into a soap opera. Wenger dropped his captain Vermaelen, didnt mean its a total bitchfest with "factions" behind the scenes, he was playing badly

They are playing poorly!! After the Stoke disgrace Poch - as manager of a team of players, HAD to do something, and he dropped the worst performers, doesnt have to turn into a soap opera. Wenger dropped his captain Vermaelen, didnt mean its a total bitchfest with "factions" behind the scenes, he was playing badly
So they go from guaranteed starters to not even travelling in two weeks? Maybe we just got a lot of injuries, that I would believe. But completely freezing them out like that just seems strange. Time will tell what's going on.

So they go from guaranteed starters to not even travelling in two weeks? Maybe we just got a lot of injuries, that I would believe. But completely freezing them out like that just seems strange. Time will tell what's going on.

I think its a mix of several things, a disagreement, knocks, poor form - Poch must be sick of these people not doing the basics correctly and sadly has very few he can turn to, I just think these guys love sensationalizing it like its the fucking hunger games, Kaboul was made captain by this guy, he owes poch for that and for being the one thta was kept when dawson was told to go

I think its a mix of several things, a disagreement, knocks, poor form - Poch must be sick of these people not doing the basics correctly and sadly has very few he can turn to, I just think these guys love sensationalizing it like its the fucking hunger games, Kaboul was made captain by this guy, he owes poch for that and for being the one thta was kept when dawson was told to go
Agreed. The way the ITK story is packaged is very tabloid.

Gonna put this here. More on the alleged "mutiny" started by Kane. Pinch of salt and so on..

prof (who posted the initial bit on galahads behalf):Okay. The following info came to Galahad on Friday evening (with a couple of extra snippets on Saturday morning), and is from a different source to the person quoted in post #1 of this thread. He initially sent it to me just for my information and didn't want it posted, however the appearance of this thread meant that he is okay with the following being shared. Take it or leave it.

Kaboul believed that the Ade 'faction' had the ascendency, if not in numbers then in influence, due to their seniority. He felt that the refusal to tow the seniority line by the younger players (led by Kane, Dier and Mason) came as a challenge to the established order in general, and to the authority of his captaincy in particular. That's why he made the decision (very much egged on by Ade) to go to Poch and complain, with the aim of presenting the 'Kane Mutiny' (sorry, couldn't resist. :smiley9: ) as being the root cause of the team's problems. Unexpectedly, for the Ade group, Poch supported the mutiny.

Lennon was caught up in supporting players (Ade and Kaboul) with whom he has built friendships over several years. Poch spoke to him on Friday, laying out what he expects from Lennon as a player and as a teammate, and (to his credit) Lennon seems to have responded very well. Poch does not see Lennon as a major issue, more as someone who did what they thought was the right thing (being loyal to a friend) but quickly realized it wasn't. As far as Poch is concerned, Lennon is not a man-management issue.
--
-prof on jan and eriksen: They both sided with the mutineers. Solidly. Would have been easier to keep their heads down and not take sides, like Lamela, Paulinho and Dembele.

-on rose siding with ade/kabs: I have heard that from one source, but it hasn't been corroborated.

-on lennon choosing the wrong side and seen his error : It does appear that way.

Oh, so on Friday night Lennon was refusing to train, said he isn't bothered if he gets picked as he's quite content to pick up his pay he know had clear the air talks... bollocks.
For one, it was my knowledge that Adebayor had a fitness test on a back injury picked up playing for Togo. Or was that made up?
Two, the original reason Lennon was on the bench was because there was nobody else available, yet Capoue didn't make the bench. FFS he would have picked Sonupe or Winks, just like he picked Ball and Ceballos. Why give someone who took that stance a place on the subs bench?
We know some of the players were angry that Adebayor took French speaking Newcastle players into the dressing room after the home defeat.
Have you not noticed that Kabul and Capoue are also French and French speaking? What about a bit of camaraderie from the other outfield french speakers that has resulted in hostility? It probably circles around that.
In fact, that would sound more plausible than Kane leading a fucking mutiny after playing a handful of 1st team games. I am surprised nobody has run with that.
So, remember you heard that piece of ITK (InflatedThird hand Knowledge) here first :adeohshit::capouestare::kaboullol:

Last edited:
Oh, so on Friday night Lennon was refusing to train, said he isn't bothered if he gets picked as he's quite content to pick up his pay he know had clear the air talks... bollocks.
For one, it was my knowledge that Adebayor had a fitness test on a back injury picked up playing for Togo. Or was that made up?
Two, the original reason Lennon was on the bench was because there was nobody else available, yet Capoue didn't make the bench. FFS he would have picked Sonupe or Winks, just like he picked Ball and Ceballos. Why give someone who took that stance a place on the subs bench?
We know some of the players were angry that Adebayor took French speaking Newcastle players into the dressing room after the home defeat.
Have you not noticed that Kabul and Capoue are also French and French speaking? I'd say if there is any hostility it circles around the ranch stance on this matter.
In fact, that would sound more plausible than Kane leading a fucking mutiny after playing a handful of 1st team games. I am surprised nobody has run with that.
So, remember you heard that here first :adeohshit::capouestare::kaboullol:
Are you asking me? I just copied this from somewhere else mate :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom