The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs carrier bag from former USSR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, my virtual chums , can I watch the free bt thing on my phone ?

Any linkage would be greatly received & could win some candy floss

I personally think its good we are seeing a strong team, even if Wimmer is not starting again... :(

I want us to get far in this competition and it's important for the players to get experience against sides like these. Over this season, Anderlecht (by far imo) have caused us the most problems. Playing in Europe is completely different than the Premier League. The team has to learn this.

And I still think that we will beat Chelsea comfortably on the weekend.

Strong team. No messing about.

It's a myth that playing a strong team midweek will affect the players on the weekend. Winning breeds confidence. Another win today and we would be through to the next round of the Europa League and on fire going into a big London derby on the weekend.

Strong team. No messing about.

It's a myth that playing a strong team midweek will affect the players on the weekend. Winning breeds confidence. Another win today and we would be through to the next round of the Europa League and on fire going into a big London derby on the weekend.

Spurs do seem to try to perpetually bust this myth tbf

Back
Top Bottom