The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs carrier bag from former USSR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

live on freeview
bt showcase (was channel 881 on mine) but advertised as channel 59

You absolute beauty gaz gaz . Was going to watch it down the pub but er indoors is still shit scared of the puppy. So I can grab a few beers & sit here to safeguard against any domestic mishaps, whilst enjoying the game. Didn't fancy some shitty stream:adethumbup:

Overreaction of the century.

I think you are overestimating what ten hours first class travel will do to the players.

They are top level athletes and are surrounded by sports science professionals. They will stay hydrated. Most of them will sleep on the return.

It's uncomparable to how most of us shit munchers have to travel, with our knees round our ears, surrounded by crying babies and a wedged in by a clinically obese Brummy who's packed his own egg sandwiches.

These are the games in front of us, we will win some, we will lose some.

Surely Poch has done enough by now for us to have faith in his and his staff's decisions, and for us to realise that they, not us, are best informed as to what the optimum strategy is to win as many games as possible.

Sorry i'll rephrase that for the target audience:

POCH KNOWS GOODER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE TO BE WIN BOTH GAMES.

Last edited:
live on freeview
bt showcase (was channel 881 on mine) but advertised as channel 59

So how does it work then? I just checked and I do indeed have a channel called bt showcase and when I click on 'info' it says it's supposed to be covering the match from 5.30, but it also says 'no signal', so I can't actually see anything. Is there anything I can do?

So how does it work then? I just checked and I do indeed have a channel called bt showcase and when I click on 'info' it says it's supposed to be covering the match from 5.30, but it also says 'no signal', so I can't actually see anything. Is there anything I can do?
Do a full re-tune. It should pick it up.

Edit: I'm getting all the promo stuff.

It's on BT SPORT Europe

The real question is; what does ol gibbs131 think the line up should be? Who will score us the goals? Where will the goals against come from? Who will be man of the match?

I think it's one of those games where Poch should interrogate players to see who's fresh and who's struggling when it comes to the midfield.

As long as Poch does not do what I warn against: Play slight players like Townsend and Carroll to compound the Eriksens and Lamelas I'll be happy.

You run the risk of Bed Davies and Trippier being outnumbered.

Even then we can win but if it's closer, we can't jog out the game. a higher tempo because it's competative will be counter productive for Chelsea.

IMO we should play a strong team, blow them out of the water early and pass the game to death at a canter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom