Surfer flag

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This conversation just reminded me of the guy who usually sits in block 32 row 19 around seats 1-5.

Whenever he has grief with the ref he screams 'you middle class out of touch cunt!' I don't think he's joking either.

Also he used to call drogba a mini cab driver so I don't think he's an entirely pleasant human being.
Does he sing or just scream abuse?

cool story bro...
Needs more dragons and shit?
10259852_596509490444735_1937601449604868576_n.jpg

Needs more dragons and shit?
10259852_596509490444735_1937601449604868576_n.jpg

Tbh mate I could care less..I like WSW but I love THFC. I moved over here in my mid teens so I'm not exactly ur card carrying RBB member...
I don't mind the banter though but you might need to give me ur credentials so I can give you some shit back..

Tbh mate I could care less..I like WSW but I love THFC. I moved over here in my mid teens so I'm not exactly ur card carrying RBB member...
I don't mind the banter though but you might need to give me ur credentials so I can give you some shit back..
I support Sydney fc and i follow rugby league.. that should give you heaps ammunition

This conversation just reminded me of the guy who usually sits in block 32 row 19 around seats 1-5.

Whenever he has grief with the ref he screams 'you middle class out of touch cunt!' I don't think he's joking either.

Also he used to call drogba a mini cab driver so I don't think he's an entirely pleasant human being.
I think I know who you're talking about, if we're thinking of the same person he always sings 'you've got shit jobs, you shag your dogs, and your mothers on the game' everytime we play Newcastle/Sunderland/Liverpool etc

I think I know who you're talking about, if we're thinking of the same person he always sings 'you've got shit jobs, you shag your dogs, and your mothers on the game' everytime we play Newcastle/Sunderland/Liverpool etc

He's normally with a little group of his mates in the same row. They always turn up 5 mins after kick off and go down 10 mins early to do Charlie in the lavs. Then get back to their seats 5 mins after 2nd half starts and usually leave before full time.

I once sat right next to him for an fa cup game when we got moved out of our usual seats. Bloke knew absolutely nothing about anyone outside of the first 11

Mate I'm off to bed. PM me if you wanna talk some shit, so we don't fuck up this thread with our OZ gossip. Glad to c there's some more OZ yids! Even if u do support some shit yuppie teams..
another aussie - yeah. follow Sydney Ozspurs they meet for all Spurs games live at Triple Aces Hotel just near Central Station.

another aussie - yeah. follow Sydney Ozspurs they meet for all Spurs games live at Triple Aces Hotel just near Central Station.
I do follow them, unfortunately due to Europa the games are Sunday night/mon morning and iv never had mondays off uni. If the game is on a saturday night i'm usually in the cross loose as shit. I'm gonna try and make at least a game this year though.

Last edited:
I do follow them, unfortunately due to Europa the games are Sunday night/mon morning and iv never had mondays off uni. If the game is on a saturday night i'm usually in the cross loose as shit. I'm gonna try and make at least a game this year though.
good onya, its good vibe all Tottenham back bar.
mate if on sun nite in for half game and prematch drink.
qpr and lierpiss games will ko 10.30.

Back
Top Bottom