Surfer flag

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assume it will get bigger each year with the addition of every NEW legend!
Incidentally, anyone reckon Steve Hodge was a last minute replacement for Sol????

It won't let me view it?

Terrible idea anyway, not a very 'spurs' thing for me that flag idea.

The real issue is the stewards and their behaviour towards us re standing. I was down near the front of Block 35 Park Lane Lower for Hull on Weds night and one of the stewards was a complete and utter prick trying to make everybody sit down, threatening some people and then got old bill to wade in and removed 2 people and took them off down in to the concourse. Was absolutely disgusting. 2 loyal spurs fans, no doubt who have ploughed lots of money in the club over the years, were responding to criticism from the very manager of this football club by trying to make an atmosphere by standing up and singing and they were publicly humiliated for it and seemingly got chucked out. I didn't see them return to their seats so presume they were kicked out but they may have come back and I didn't see it not sure.

I had a row with the steward over it but he just spouted the bullshit he gets fed by his bosses.

Find it so infuriating.

Chap's, we know Charlotte and regardless of what you think of the banner, please don't just hurl random abuse at her personally.

CB does have a point about the trust.. Surely the THST member's should be voted in by the fans. Although you run the risk of some twitter mong being appointed head of the THST.

But yeah - abuse of the designer is a bit unnecessary

A pretty (if you can call it that) flag surfing across the PL is not going to improve atmosphere. I think the Trust do an impossible job and I do respect them for that but they are pushing all the wrong things for improving the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom