Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:kaneear:
10yo2f9.jpg
That's not funny Carlo - that's not funny at all. :dawsonlol:

To dare is to do would be spending money on a bold acquisition that would show real ambition. A Rafa, not a relegated Championship trouble maker. This is a crazy gamble. £10m ok. £30m? Total giraffe.

Can't have it both ways pal, Levy's thrifty nature has cost us dearly in the past. I like a man who's willing to speculate to accumulate. I want to be wrong about Levy, I really do. Just taken the first step for me.

Merson needs to leave the Drugs/Booze alone when doing live broadcasts for Sky. The man is a wreck.
A bitter, uninformed, clueless embarrassment.

There you go.
It's not for real. That's why I asked.
What is it with theses people. Do they get off on it. Why not just spoof like Weah.
if it's too good to be true it usually is.

Screw 15 minutes of fame, they create fake Twitteraccounts to get one minute of fame..

Back
Top Bottom