Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We got played like a fiddle. Well Levy did. I find it truly unbelievable that Mitchell had anything to do this.

5 years could turn into Adebeyor time with this signing. I hope I'm wrong but this chap has merc written through him like a piece of rock. He was begging Woolwich to sign him 2 months ago saying he was an Woolwich fan now he joins us. He was very unprofessional last season. In fact I can only remember one season where he played well.

I hope it was Poch who wanted him and not just another Levy fuck up.

I'm sorry but, whilst the two Vs are excellent signings, what we've done today feels like doing transactions for the hell if it. Neither of today's signings enhance the squad. The sums involved are a joke. We're shipping out young players that we have invested in over many years and who have the blue and ethos in their make-up; now we have some overpriced sulk who got relegated. Just what we need in our team. Why didn't we go in and offer whatever we spent today on one quality CL experienced Rafa-esque piece of genuine quality?
Pochettino wanted him. Pochettino will be judged by it.
Merson already cunting us for paying £30m for him. Good sign that.

I don't think he's worth it, but I hope he sets it alight now and a gif of cock nose making himself look stupid goes viral, again.

Might as well share it here too..

On an otherwise brilliant day for Gooners with their love child leavlng on loan etc..

Is that for real? if so fucking unreal. The man they paid big money for to fill a void left by injuries, & then loaned out Chambers, gets injured for 3 months.
So Holding and Koscelny until xmas and CL?

Last edited:
Fuck how much we paid, if he does a job he might earn the point we need to earn another seasons CL, or bag us a trophy.

Fuck caution, fuck it in the ear.

To dare is to do.
To dare is to do would be spending money on a bold acquisition that would show real ambition. A Rafa, not a relegated Championship trouble maker. This is a crazy gamble. £10m ok. £30m? Total giraffe.

Fuck how much we paid, if he does a job he might earn the point we need to earn another seasons CL, or bag us a trophy.

Fuck caution, fuck it in the ear.

To dare is to do.
Maybe it's being forced to listen to Merson spout shite for hours, but I LOVE IT.

SEATTLE.png

FIGHT (EVERTON) AND WIN

COME ON DAN-IIIIIII-EL

Yeah, 'cos beating Everton to signings with their shithole of a ground, training centre, club and city in general is a great fucking achievement. For fuck sake, it's not 1985.

Well. Who knew that me having sex was the new Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko walking a dog?

Just picked up my phone to see 3 signings confirmed after a bit of a session.

:dierno:

social media bragging is awesome. Not sorry at all.

Just to address an ambiguity that everyone has skimmed over... (due to punctuation/grammar)

You weren't having sex with a dog, were you?
:chadliwtf:

Back
Top Bottom