Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't go to bed with Merson on tv.

His comment on Woollich . " they have 3 holding midfield players ...... & they are holding midfield players"

Go Paul

No N'Koudou is the Mane type. Sissoko is quick but he doesn't have blistering pace and I don't think playing wide is his best position.

I see him playing mainly as a Dembele/Alli alternative centrally and only playing wide if injuries require it. What I love is that both he and Nkoudou arriving should really give Erisken and Alli something to think about.

Sissoko. Yes!!!! Stuck a wedge on the cunt signing for us when he was odds on to go to the chavs.

Still think he's a lazy, mercenary cunt but quids in.

:dembelefingers:
alanis-morissette.jpg

I'm sorry but, whilst the two Vs are excellent signings, what we've done today feels like doing transactions for the hell if it. Neither of today's signings enhance the squad. The sums involved are a joke. We're shipping out young players that we have invested in over many years and who have the blue and ethos in their make-up; now we have some overpriced sulk who got relegated. Just what we need in our team. Why didn't we go in and offer whatever we spent today on one quality CL experienced Rafa-esque piece of genuine quality?

So which one is it going to be:
it goes through - Levy is backing the manager with who he wants.
If it doesn't go through- Levy's a cunt he left it too late. It was a ploy to appease us.
If he is shit - Levy last minute waste of money .

Obviously Pochettino wanted him. Don't know why, but if we all think he's such a good manager...
If Pochettino can get Levy to put up that for Sissoko, then Pochettino has to be special.
Myself I don't think he's worth the money. Got a feeling Pochettino may improve him but if he does he will again be angling for a move.

That would also be a ยฃ22m net spend
That would shut a few people up.
ยฃ20m more than Everton with a new owner and funds & the manna that is TV money.

Confirmed now, He's a spurs player

So which one is it going to be:
it goes through - Levy is backing the manager with who he wants.
If it doesn't go through- Levy's a cunt he left it too late. It was a ploy to appease us.
If he is shit - Levy last minute waste of money .

Obviously Pochettino wanted him. Don't know why, but if we all think he's such a good manager...
If Pochettino can get Levy to put up that for Sissoko, then Pochettino has to be special.
Myself I don't think he's worth the money. Got a feeling Pochettino may improve him but if he does he will again be angling for a move.

That would also be a ยฃ22m net spend
That would shut a few people up.
ยฃ20m more than Everton with a new owner and funds & the manna that is TV money.

Confirmed now, He's a spurs player

Fair fucks to Levy from me, the manager wanted him, he fended off another club and got him.

Right choice or not, Levy went balls out.

Props.

Merson really has the arse with this transfer wonder what (or how much) he lost very peculiar involved and almost emotional reaction, as he's been personally spurned

Back
Top Bottom