Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we'd brought in genuine, proven European talent, then yes.

We haven't.
Of course we have.

sissoko-ref.gif

Beautiful touch.

Levy has been well and truly bent over here. His pants have been pulled down, ashley has greased him up and entered.
What a fucking laughing stock of a signing......30 fucking million
:dierno::pochfacepalm::walker-scream::gazza::king:: ostrich:

Evening. First time posting here after reading for many a month, even year, hello to you all and thanks for the many laughs you have given me scrolling through the laughs, highs and lows. Straight into it I don't care what anyone says if this team clicks we are serious players to be reckoned with:

Lloris
Walker
Alderweireld
Wimmer
Rose
Wanyama
Dembele
Lamela
Eriksen
Sissoko
Kane

Subs
Vorm
Vertonghen
Dier
Nkoudou
Alli
Son
Janssen

This is a strong, talented team with shapes, sizes, options to sit deep or counter, to press or pass. We are in better shape than our title charge last year.

Get behind the boys, the 12th man could be instrumental in this one. It's a very balanced squad unlike most.

COYS

Evening. First time posting here after reading for many a month, even year, hello to you all and thanks for the many laughs you have given me scrolling through the laughs, highs and lows. Straight into it I don't care what anyone says if this team clicks we are serious players to be reckoned with:

Lloris
Walker
Alderweireld
Wimmer
Rose
Wanyama
Dembele
Lamela
Eriksen
Sissoko
Kane

Subs
Vorm
Vertonghen
Dier
Nkoudou
Alli
Son
Janssen

This is a strong, talented team with shapes, sizes, options to sit deep or counter, to press or pass. We are in better shape than our title charge last year.

Get behind the boys, the 12th man could be instrumental in this one. It's a very balanced squad unlike most.

COYS
What have you been drinking and where can i get it ?

I forgot about nkoudou so we spent £69m. Sold what £35m and have a net spend of +£34m
Oh and plus the record loan deal for lopez:thumbup:
Pochettino has mesmerised levy

Back
Top Bottom