Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Shed Sevens went to Chesterfield after the Court of Appeal has ruled that his conviction for rape was unsafe and should be quashed.
dolphin-o.gif

Could also have spent the £30m on some young talent, try to find the next Dele, Dier, Rose... or just chuck it in to the stadium fund. FFS.

Can't have it both ways pal, Levy's thrifty nature has cost us dearly in the past. I like a man who's willing to speculate to accumulate. I want to be wrong about Levy, I really do. Just taken the first step for me.
Yes, but in previous transfer windows we've missed out on genuine quality due to haggling over the precise structure and timing of payments. Then we merrily splurge on this?!

Could also have spent the £30m on some young talent, try to find the next Dele, Dier, Rose... or just chuck it in to the stadium fund. FFS.
Maybe we tried to, Batshuyai for instance, but it's personal preference, wages and over stuff that come into it.
I suppose money wasn't the issue with all the ones we have been linked with.
I am surprised and eating humble pie.
I don't think he's worth it.
He has shown glimpses, even in the games we played.
But no way is he worth that much imo.
But if Pochettino wants him that's what's important. Levy put up. Whether the signing turns out to be a flop or not. Levy backed him.

Hopefully Pochettino will get him playing at a consistently good level.

Get a grip fella. The guy in your profile picture wanted him. Do you honestly give a fuck what we paid?
Couldn't agree more, reports have stated that Poch wanted him and you can see why, we took the piss out of Liverpool playing £35m for a player the manager wants and look at him now.

Not saying I'm over the moon it's Sissoko but Poch has been backed and we have the guy he wanted so that's fantastic news in my opinion

Let's hope he proves us doubters wrong. I personally hope it comes off and levy goes the extra mile more often.
Fair enough. I just preferred some of the more clever and astute business we've done like Dele and Dier, the Belguan hordes, Wimmer. This feels more like Adebayor, Saha, Paulinho and Darren Bent. Splashing the cash in desperation for the hell of it.

Is that for real? if so fucking unreal. The man they paid big money for to fill a void left by injuries, & then loaned out Chambers, gets injured for 3 months.
So Holding and Koscelny until xmas and CL?

I refuse to rate this funny in our transfer thread for fear of karma..but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dierno::adeohshit::townhmm::adelol::adewtf::avbcringe::adelol::dawsonlol::dawsonlol::dawsonlol::dawsonlol::sandroscream::sandroscream::sandroscream::dude::dude::dude::troll:

Back
Top Bottom