Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is a VirginiaSpur at SC.

But it's not me and he has zero posts.
Stealing profiles and avatars! Who is this other VirginiaSpur?

Just logged in, fucking hell that place is locked down tighter than a nun's chuff. If you dare to post out of turn it's a ban. So much fun on their, annoy the admin and you're out.

Last edited:
Stealing profiles and avatars! Who is this other VirginiaSpur?

Just logged in, fucking hell that place is locked down tighter than a nun's chuff. If you dare to post out of turn it's a ban. So much fun on their, annoy the admin and you're out.
You're not even allowed to go off topic or post image content from elsewhere.

I mean c'mon...

piqhxw2aynldtyqv1xfq.gif

From SC.

"As you (ought to) know by now, we have had a policy in position for several years now regarding the posting of copyright images. We do not allow copyright images of any kind. At all.

In addition and from now on, we cannot allow images that are risqué, topless or considered NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or provocative, this includes sheer or see through clothing.

SC has just received another warning about this and we're not going to keep on posting requests and or threats of bans any more as a number of people are still ignoring it.

We cannot physically check every post in every thread so we would ask that anyone seeing a copyright image posted please use the report post function to draw our attention to it.

Remember, from now on, if you post a copyright or NSFW image your post will be deleted/removed and you will very likely receive a ban for it."

Blimey. Poor Woody would be doing time.

TL;DR

This from their transfer thread.

Thread renewed

Right now real life means I haven't the time to keep an eye on things that I usually have i'm like that Chameleon that Boy George used to bang on about, I come and go, I come and go........

The upshot of that is that when I do arrive I'll have zero patience with the fuckwitted. This means that.....I won't have much time for people making posts banging on about the merits of Eriksen/Mason etc etc. These inveriably take the thread miles off topic because people just won't let it fucking go, fill the thread and take it completely away from purpose.

You've other venues to bang on about our players abilities. These have been and still are threads that are open and thriving in Spurs Chat. Use them or you'll lose your access. Fair and final warning and in fact i'll go further............

Start a thread moaning about losing your access and i'll ban you from the entire site. PM me moaning about it and i'll ban you from the entire site. Enough now, we're getting Darwinian. You want to fuck around? Lets have it.

Likewise, if you start off boillocks about how "Bolasie/Carrick would be a good signing" or somesuch. This is the ITK discussion thread. Not the advertise your idiocy thread and enough is enough now, i'm not going to keep moaning about this every window because its the same people time after time.

Read the rules, don't read the rules, meh, your decision. But break them and you're out. I'm done worrying about it.

*World record early date for an A&C transfer window hissy. Well played.

From SC.

"As you (ought to) know by now, we have had a policy in position for several years now regarding the posting of copyright images. We do not allow copyright images of any kind. At all.

In addition and from now on, we cannot allow images that are risqué, topless or considered NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or provocative, this includes sheer or see through clothing.

SC has just received another warning about this and we're not going to keep on posting requests and or threats of bans any more as a number of people are still ignoring it.

We cannot physically check every post in every thread so we would ask that anyone seeing a copyright image posted please use the report post function to draw our attention to it.

Remember, from now on, if you post a copyright or NSFW image your post will be deleted/removed and you will very likely receive a ban for it
Oh dear, not sheer clothing! Poisoning young boy's minds!

Admin Admin how many copyright warnings has this forum received, and precisely how many milliseconds does it take you on average to toss them in the trash?

TL;DR

This from their transfer thread.

Thread renewed

Right now real life means I haven't the time to keep an eye on things that I usually have i'm like that Chameleon that Boy George used to bang on about, I come and go, I come and go........

The upshot of that is that when I do arrive I'll have zero patience with the fuckwitted. This means that.....I won't have much time for people making posts banging on about the merits of Eriksen/Mason etc etc. These inveriably take the thread miles off topic because people just won't let it fucking go, fill the thread and take it completely away from purpose.

You've other venues to bang on about our players abilities. These have been and still are threads that are open and thriving in Spurs Chat. Use them or you'll lose your access. Fair and final warning and in fact i'll go further............

Start a thread moaning about losing your access and i'll ban you from the entire site. PM me moaning about it and i'll ban you from the entire site. Enough now, we're getting Darwinian. You want to fuck around? Lets have it.

Likewise, if you start off boillocks about how "Bolasie/Carrick would be a good signing" or somesuch. This is the ITK discussion thread. Not the advertise your idiocy thread and enough is enough now, i'm not going to keep moaning about this every window because its the same people time after time.

Read the rules, don't read the rules, meh, your decision. But break them and you're out. I'm done worrying about it.

*World record early date for an A&C transfer window hissy. Well played.
Jesus fucking Christ, that's the most popular Spurs forum? Crikey, its population must have Stockholm syndrome.

Oh dear, not sheer clothing! Poisoning young boy's minds!

Admin Admin how many copyright warnings has this forum received, and precisely how many milliseconds does it take you on average to toss them in the trash?
I think they allow users to upload images to their forum so it's a bit different. All the smut you lot post is actually hosted elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom