Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they allow users to upload images to their forum so it's a bit different. All the smut you lot post is actually hosted elsewhere.
dmyGcAt.gif

They think we're a disgrace. :eriksenlol:

We probably are. In a good way though imho. There's profiles on here that I, off the top of my head, consider to be cunts, top blokes, annoying, good fun, lacking even basic football understanding, having huge football understanding and much more. That's just my opinion though, based on my bias and perception, and there's most likely (loads of) people on here who think some of those negatives about me.

In some weird way, I like everyone on here, no matter if the positives or negatives weighs most. It's that obscene mixture of characters and very light moderation that makes this such a fucking fun place to get the latest on Spurs and discuss all things Spurs :dierpochhug:

If I was just out to get the latest on Spurs, I'd much sooner follow Spurs on the various social media and read a few websites, than join SC. Which is all SC is really good for, when they're running such a tight ship. Worse still in fact, since people come there not for news, but (mostly) false or randomly generated rumours :dembelefingers:

From SC.

"As you (ought to) know by now, we have had a policy in position for several years now regarding the posting of copyright images. We do not allow copyright images of any kind. At all.

In addition and from now on, we cannot allow images that are risqué, topless or considered NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or provocative, this includes sheer or see through clothing.

SC has just received another warning about this and we're not going to keep on posting requests and or threats of bans any more as a number of people are still ignoring it.

We cannot physically check every post in every thread so we would ask that anyone seeing a copyright image posted please use the report post function to draw our attention to it.

Remember, from now on, if you post a copyright or NSFW image your post will be deleted/removed and you will very likely receive a ban for it."

Blimey. Poor Woody would be doing time.

And n17troops n17troops would have about a tenth of the funnies, he has now :llorishuh:

Kafkaesque Kafkaesque fishing for likes, you cunt.
:ossie:

We might kinda be a disgrace - but so were Spurs last Sunday. We still love them.

Gimmie a dog who's great but pisses on the carpet every now and then versus one of these:

Feel free to give me a disagree then, cunt :ossie:

:dierpochhug:

Did I think, it would get likes when I wrote it? Yes

Was it my first honest thought as I was reading the post, I was replying to? Also yes

So at best, you're 50% right :levyeyes:

It's still fucking May, and people are so sick of waiting around that they're jerking off to ankles and gloves in the transfer thread :lamelashock:

Mitchell and Poch better get moving, or there's gonna be some serious blistered hands among Spurs fans by the end of August:townhmm:

Back
Top Bottom