Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is it with them and midfielders that run with their tongues hanging out

_89794262_granit_xhaka_bodyimage_reuters.jpg
He definitely has the 'look' of an Woolwich player

Fun fact, Roberto Soldado got more yellow cards (12) than Eric Dier this year. I think we may under-rate how smart Eric generally has been about strategic fouling.

As with most things Dier, it's as much that he's shown himself to be an extremely quick learner. He was getting yellows early in the season at a rate bordering on plain stupid. Once he reached a certain number (I forget which) in very few matches, he went on record, saying he had to be more disciplined about it. After that, I totally agree, he has been exceptionally smart in his decision making on tactical fouls.

As with most things Dier, it's as much that he's shown himself to be an extremely quick learner. He was getting yellows early in the season at a rate bordering on plain stupid. Once he reached a certain number (I forget which) in very few matches, he went on record, saying he had to be more disciplined about it. After that, I totally agree, he has been exceptionally smart in his decision making on tactical fouls.
Then all out thuggery against the Chavs. How wasn't he sent off? :dierno: Haha

Who: Grey Fox
Where: SC
When: 25th May

A quicky while waiting for a client will try to add detail tomorrow. Wembley and first signing could be announced early next week and number of our 'fringe' players are attracting quite a few enquiries

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

A quicky while waiting for a client will try to add detail tomorrow. Wembley and first signing could be announced early next week and number of our 'fringe' players are attracting quite a few enquiries

What does the goat think about all this?

This has been all over the news the last few days, someone explain to me why they're worshipped like gods on spurscommunity

Back
Top Bottom