Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
S̶o̶n̶

This guy tore the Australian team apart single handedly (...I know, but still!). Don't know much about him apart from some of the international games, but looks an exciting addition. Finally - the pace is back!

Is it me or is that hashtag not very PC?

Stop talking about coming and wash your cock and balls.

On an unrelated note. I am looking forward to this chap. I like that he has instantly been given the number 7. It shows intent. Please let him be a star.

He looks proper happy. This could be good.

Signed in time for Everton too.

Though I imagine it'll just be a welcome to the crowd as opposed to a bench place.

Son done.

So is he any good? I honestly know nothing about him...

"He does not only score beautiful goals, but also makes them," said Franz Beckenbauer. "He's a super player. I really like the way he plays - fast and dynamic." Comfortable playing wide or centrally, FIFA's technical committee highlighted Son for praise in their 2014 World Cup report, describing him as "physically imposing, influential in left midfield, mobile" and someone who "creates good goalscoring opportunities".

Stop talking about coming and wash your cock and balls.

On an unrelated note. I am looking forward to this chap. I like that he has instantly been given the number 7. It shows intent. Please let him be a star.

He looks proper happy. This could be good.
Aye but do you remember the last guy who was proper chuffed to have signed for Spurs? His name was Vlad Chirhces!

As discussed with Freud on Twatter, hopefully the #HereComesTheSon chant will catch on and prevent bullshit dog chants from being sung...

Buzzing by the way, looks to be a top player

I'm ever so excited about the signing of Son. He looks like something we've been lacking since Bale.. Pace, finishing and can play anywhere across the front line. I'm not saying he will be as good as Bale, but he is certainly an exciting player.

Winger down, Striker to go.. number 9 is still free.. It will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom