Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Patrick Roberts be somebody for our right wing position. What do you think he would cost?
I remember seeing him ripping it up for England U17s. Not been following him since I saw him play for them, does anyone know how he's performing for Fulham? Because he certainly looked a talent, but you get people who do at that level and then don't seem to step it up.

“My decision is made” – Morgan Schneiderlin reveals summer transfer plans

“Yes, I think my decision is made,” Schneiderlin replied when asked if he would leave this summer. The goal is to stay in England, it is a championship that I like and where I have a lot of fun. If I leave Southampton it is for a club that plays better than the Europa League. There are ongoing discussions, but nothing is done. But of course the Champions League is my goal. If I leave Southampton it will be for a club in the Champions League.”

:pochsulk:

“Yes, I think my decision is made,” Schneiderlin replied when asked if he would leave this summer. The goal is to stay in England, it is a championship that I like and where I have a lot of fun. If I leave Southampton it is for a club that plays better than the Europa League. There are ongoing discussions, but nothing is done. But of course the Champions League is my goal. If I leave Southampton it will be for a club in the Champions League.”

Never rated him anyway

He's going to Woolwich isn't he... :avbshock:

One massive negative about getting the Wimmer business done so early is that every club in the world knows we need to off load at least 1 CB (Kaboul and / or Chiriches). Not that we were going to get much anyway but now we'll have to accept a packet of crisps and a toffee.

I'd give anybody both to take Chiriches away

Rated Trippier last year and he came up and held his own, would be a good buy at £3.5m in my opinion.

It does feel slightly underwhelming with all the talk of trawling relegated sides for players hey; they all got relegated :)

However, Trippier and Austin would be ok. Not sure about Ings but he's cheap.

Well that's Spurs snd Daniel Levys fault and we only have ourselves to blame once again. I guess another shit average alternative like Stambouli is in the pipe line. The guy was desperate to come to us last summer and we blew it

Schniederlin is a sideways passing, up his own arse shit cunt who makes Joey Barton look like Xavi.

Wouldn't even take the french speaking piss stain on a free.

Overrated.

Do one and enjoy your Champions League.

Last edited:
Schneiderlin isn't an out and out "defensive" midfielder though, is he? Like others have said, he is similar to Bentaleb - a deep lying playmaker, if you want to use Football Manager language! :freund:

We need a player in the mould of a Nigel De Jong or a Scott Parker etc ... Someone who plays like Wilson Palacios did in his first season with us - that would be ideal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom