Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
What players are we being linked with?

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

wonder what it must be like for Levy on the last 48 hours when so much craziness happens.

Does he wake up at 5 AM, sniff a few lines of cocaine to get him going, don the £100,000 power suit custom made by Armani, jump in the rolls. Just got some stupid Wolf Of Wall St image in my head.

More like the £100 "slight cosmetic damage" suit from TK Max
you fuckers don't know anything

why is he gonna buy a suit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Inc

He Owns:
1269581_Blue_Inc.jpg

he used to be sharp and stylish, a proper dapper daniel
vwEtn0L.jpg

The Telegraph is usually reliable, so there might be something to it. Witsel is much more plausible than Wanyama imo. Southampton can't afford to lose another key player, we might be able to get Witsel on the cheap as well. One problem I see, is that we have a huge amount of midfielders. We currently have Alli, Mason, Dembele, Bentaleb and Carroll(Dier too?) fighting for two spots.

To be fair, he's better and younger than Bolasie. But I would be happy to have ended up with neither.

I'm not sure I want to have another player that needs to 'prove' something although that will be the case for Bolasie too. Not sold on him either. After Son and Clinton I'd be happy with a striker and a defensive midfielder..

The Telegraph is usually reliable, so there might be something to it. Witsel is much more plausible than Wanyama imo. Southampton can't afford to lose another key player, we might be able to get Witsel on the cheap as well. One problem I see, is that we have a huge amount of midfielders. We currently have Alli, Mason, Dembele, Bentaleb and Carroll(Dier too?) fighting for two spots.
I don't think Poch will EVER play Dembele in central midfield unless it's last resort. I think it's always going to be one of the three positions behind Kane. I think Carroll will probably end up leaving if we sign another central midfielder.

That leaves us with Alli, Mason, Bentaleb, Dier, New central midfielder fighting over two positions which is fine.

I just have one wish for the last couple of days, please do not buy players that will be solely squad players. I want players that can be alternatives immediately.

You're not getting me excited about Witsel you bastard.:llorisserious:

Wait so deadline day is really 6pm tomorrow? For some reason I thought it was Tuesday. It's almost over...thank god.

You're not getting me excited about Witsel you bastard.:llorisserious:

Wait so deadline day is really 6pm tomorrow? For some reason I thought it was Tuesday. It's almost over...thank god.
Transfer Deadline Day ends on Tuesday in England.

Spain, Italy, Germany etc all end tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom