Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The replies to the Spursofficial's Tweet were extremely cringeworthy. It couldn't possibly be worse even if Gooners tried their best to pretend to be fickle Spurs fans.
I didn't see that, but I can well believe it. Some of our 'fans' are extremely embarrassing - all the newish members have signed up to slaughter us. It's getting boring now.

I think Levy is done selling players we want to keep to domestic rivals. Last one was Berbatov. And we all know how that saga with Modric pleading to go to Chelsea went..

When we resigned Rose I believe it was late in the transfer window and we all we expecting an announcement or something and we got Rose signing a new deal and not a signing.

Kane tucked behind Benteke would be interesting combo.

Now just lose the shambles inverted winger tactics, play guys on their natural side and bury the ball into the box for these two. Exactly how we got into CL footy in the first place under Arry. I would keep Lennon too

I think Levy is done selling players we want to keep to domestic rivals. Last one was Berbatov. And we all know how that saga with Modric pleading to go to Chelsea went..
Yeah, Rose to City isn't happening unless Rose goes on strike. Levy isn't going to help City get out of their own colossal recruiting fuck-up. I don't think Rose would go on strike for that matter, Levy would probably give him the BAE treatment, and I don't think Rose is that kind of person anyway.

When he signed it, this place went mental - and not with joy.
I've always believed that there was a good LB in him but feck did he test our patience, he was sloppy, lazy and completely useless at times. And if players do not have the ability to be top players , i dont blame them but when you have a guy with speed, technical ability and a killer tackle just doing his best to run around like a prancing pony not giving a flying fuck about improving ... he's due to receive some (or even a lot) of criticism.

Still, well done to him for listening to Poch and the staff (i suppose that's what happened) and maturing as a player, he gained a lot of lucidity and presence over the last few months.

I always knew there was a solid left back in him. I remember when he was starting games under Rednapp there and he put in man of the match performances away at Anfield and the Either which is impressive for someone who hadn't played there before.

He was solid on loan at Sunderland and got their player of the year award I believe. He was brought back into the team under AVB and I've posted my feelings on last season in the Rose thread.

I just didn't expect him to improve as much as he did. He's now a very important part of the team in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom