Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Kyle Walker story is true, maybe we should consider going in for Micah Richards ... Even if we can get him on loan for the season at least. Naughton scares the shit out of me whenever he touches the ball and I'd prefer to see Dier at centre-back so he can develop his game there.

Why worry, what if Lloris gets injured and Vorm can't play. Trust me I'm worrying plenty. Back up keeper was a priority signing for me, was sooo happy we get Vorm, now there's all this confusion. I'll be worrying big-time if he isn't on the bench Sunday.

He'll be registered for the group stages. Worry less?

As a person who comes from mk and goes to a fair few games as they are my local, Dele alli is an absolute fantastic young midfielder, tall, good passing range, quick feet, fast, can attack and defend and a decent shot(scored a hattrick last season). He is by far one of the best young players in the league and probably mk dons' best player along side reeves. I think very highly of him and he will play for England one day, if we could snap him up for a price around the £8-10 mill price tag MK are asking for and loan him back for a season or two, we would have a real gem in our hands for the future :freundgoal::pochsmirk::levywhoa:

With Ian Broomfield back at the club I can a deal like this happen..

Damnit levy, dont let this happen
MV3j94L.png

We've now reached peak ITK. Nothing can be more ITKey than this. :myword:

"@jetsetyid: one or 2 things may happen yet(outs and ins)
Over next day things should be clearer.
Some things are near but not near enough to discuss."

As a person who comes from mk and goes to a fair few games as they are my local, Dele alli is an absolute fantastic young midfielder, tall, good passing range, quick feet, fast, can attack and defend and a decent shot(scored a hattrick last season). He is by far one of the best young players in the league and probably mk dons' best player along side reeves. I think very highly of him and he will play for England one day, if we could snap him up for a price around the £8-10 mill price tag MK are asking for and loan him back for a season or two, we would have a real gem in our hands for the future :freundgoal::pochsmirk::levywhoa:

8-10m is a fuck lot for a 18 year old player from league 1 who we wouldn't see for a season or two

That cunt is not near enough to Spurs to discuss anything.

What an utter, utter, utter, utter waste of skin

True cunt indeed that bloke

bs.gif

It can't even classify as bullshit because there is no stance being taken. Saying "something" might happen isn't bullshit because you're saying nothing at all. It is so neutral it is nothing at all, if you're going to make something up at least own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom