Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
20120418120245-62cbeff6.gif

Really very upset to see Dawson go. I don't think it's a bad decision at all for any of the three parties, but seriously how could you not love the bloke? He's proper fucking Tottenham. He's outlasted more managers, systems and philosophies than you've had hot dinners. Every time he was surplus to requirements he's hung around and fought his way back into the side.

Best of luck Daws. In an era where lack of player loyalty is widely bemoaned it's lovely to have a player who seems to love the club. Once he goes there aren't many left.

Really very upset to see Dawson go. I don't think it's a bad decision at all for any of the three parties, but seriously how could you not love the bloke? He's proper fucking Tottenham. He's outlasted more managers, systems and philosophies than you've had hot dinners. Every time he was surplus to requirements he's hung around and fought his way back into the side.

Best of luck Daws. In an era where lack of player loyalty is widely bemoaned it's lovely to have a player who seems to love the club. Once he goes there aren't many left.

I love the guy, but I'm glad to see him leaving now, and not a year down the line when he has inevitably been poor in a system which clearly doesn't suit him.

Kinda like not seeing a really sick relative in the Hospital before they die, don't want something so horrible being your last memory of them. (Yes, I am aware, this is probably the worst analogy ever).

Isco played that left wing position pretty often. He plays great on any position around the front line, so I think he would be the perfect fit.

I think we need more of a Goal scoring option there than a play making one, that way we will have both Lamela and someone else helping the striker out in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom