Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor seems to be that Nastasic is on his way out of MCFC with them buying Mangala. He wouldn't be a bad option for us, still only 21 as well.

Great player, and also very athletic to make him compatible with Poch's high line. His wages probably aren't as high as a typical City player's either. Would be an excellent acquisition if we could get him at a decent price.

Hell, for his age, experience, and talent, I think he'd be worth the 15-20 mil if City ask for it.

I'm all for a few eccentricities but Ballotelli is an uber-eccentric and high-maintenance.

I think we need players who quietly go about playing effectively as a team and who aren't media fodder.

Dare I suggest the German World Cup squad as a good role model in terms of player conduct and team ethos?

I'm all for a few eccentricities but Ballotelli is an uber-eccentric and high-maintenance.

I think we need players who quietly go about playing effectively as a team and who aren't media fodder.

Dare I suggest the German World Cup squad as a good role model in terms of player conduct and team ethos?

Excluding Podolski, Metersacker and Ozil of course. They present themselves as cunts.

Hahahaha I love this time of year.....

Could Pochettino Be Leaving Spurs Before A Ball Is Kicked
Rumours are rife in the footballing World that Juventus are about to try and entice Mauricio Pochettino to become their new coach.

In a bizarre twist Antonio Conte has resigned as head coach of Juventus after only one day of pre season training, its been a stressful time for Conti of late as he was caught up in a match fixing scandal that for his part he was given a touchline ban for four months for failing to report attempted match fixing.

This did not stop him winning his third straight Serie A title in as many seasons with Juve, presiding over one of the clubs best ever periods in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom