Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
“If I say the names Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you have to say?”

“I say Zlatan, Zlatan,” and people laughed and I stepped out into the spring evening, and there was my Mercedes convertible, and it was amazing.
Zlatan said:
I’d been fouled inside the penalty area. Okay, sure, Lars Lagerbäck had his list of penalty kickers and Kim Källström was at the top of that list, but he’d just scored a goal and I thought, this is my thing, I’m really on form, I’m up for it, and when Kim came up I moved the ball to the other side of my body, like, don’t take my toy away, and he put out his hand – like, give it here! I slapped his hand, gave him five instead, placed the ball on the penalty mark and shot, no more than that
We should go in for Zlatan.

I'm happy we didn't sign anyone. I'm disapointed by us not getting anyone on loan. Although, it is kinda fitting. Sherwood is basically staking his claim as managaer on the youth. He will deal with Fryers and Kane and any other young player we may need.

I'm happy we didn't sign anyone. I'm disapointed by us not getting anyone on loan. Although, it is kinda fitting. Sherwood is basically staking his claim as managaer on the youth. He will deal with Fryers and Kane and any other young player we may need.

I thought we should have had a stab at getting traore on loan..problem Sherwood has as well is most of the star players in the youth ranks have been loaned out..

Tried to embed and tweet and it didn't work. Tips?

Anyway, Lukaku has been quoted..."I have decided to leave Chelsea, not #Mourinho. He did understand me. I appreciate him."

Go Daniel, Go!

Edit - He's talking about his loan deal. Bollocks.

No doubt that he's talented, but he's too much of a poacher than a real playmaker for me. I may be wrong in my assessment of him, but it seems like he only succeeds if he gets the right service in the box. He's not a player that seems like he can take the ball from out of the box, take on a defender and create chances on his own. Get him service in front of the goal and he's quality, but otherwise he's just invisible the rest of the game.

Some medical staff ITK:freundgoal:

a little snppet from lobo on ftl re our medical staff:
Our medical staff
Posted: Today at 9:43pm
Supposedly the players think they are a joke. All have there own doctors, physios etc
Levy taking matters into own hands and barca medical staff coming over this week supposedly for two days to do an assessment of the quality of our outfit
I know nothing else...nor do i know why its barca coming over

Some medical staff ITK:freundgoal:
a little snppet from lobo on ftl re our medical staff:
Our medical staff
Posted: Today at 9:43pm
Supposedly the players think they are a joke. All have there own doctors, physios etc
Levy taking matters into own hands and barca medical staff coming over this week supposedly for two days to do an assessment of the quality of our outfit
I know nothing else...nor do i know why its barca coming over

If this is true, hallefuckinlujah. And all the "we love the status quo and never ask questions because they're from which conspiracy-theory myths are generated" people can lick my grundle. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom