SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know a lot of them were soft, but I don't mind seeing all those bookings for us today. Shows the lads were actually putting their foot in and challenging for the ball.

Too many times we've come away from there having conceded hardly any fouls.

Also on a personal note thanks so much to Chadli for scoring and our defence for preventing a loss because I dread to think what I would have done if I'd had to have seen the fat, idiotic gooner bird in the bar I was in lapping up a victory. That would have haunted me for months or even years

And for those peoples who wanted Danny Welbeck

Completely MIA today until his lovely dummy on AOX's goal. How on earth he missed that ball completely defies the law of physics really.

Far more involved in the game than Ade though, can't think of one single contribution from him today, not a header won, nothing, and he stays on for 90 mins lol

Let's be honest, none of us expected that performance, fiery, passionate, feisty and thats what we wanted, 1 point in their shithole will do, kaboul put in a blockbuster performace, we need to keep this manager, he shows up for the big games and gets us the results, which is what we need, over the moon! COME ON YOU SPURS

Very proud of the team today, I really was fearing the worst after the woeful performance against West Brom last week, but a very well deserved point.

I think that is one of the best games Kaboul has ever had in our colours & Hugo was fantastic throughout. Onwards and upwards, COYS

It was (and still is) a beautiful day in San Diego. The turnout at Shakespeare Pub was good, but not the absolutely stellar crowd that I expected. We were singing and making fun of the gooners for knowing, literally, one single song.

Love that we got a draw, but certainly not happy with the point we did concede. It was very sloppy. Oh well, we went to the Emirates and didn't lose and that says a lot about this team. I'm looking forward to how things play from here on out!

Wasn't a scintillating performance but it was a fucking quality road performance at the Death Star. Thought all the players looked pretty good with the back line in particular being surprisingly stout. Last year we were so frail in our road performances it was nice to see the backbone and vigor we displayed today. Pochettino isn't just dealing with tactically improving us but also a ushering in a whole makeover in our mentality. Today I saw signs that we are building a quality mentality.

Echoing was Mensa Mensa said the Atlantic bar in Chicago was quality. Loud as hell and singing throughout. Massively impressive no doubt.

Alright alright alright, that was a great result and hopefully will put the doom mongers away for a while

The goalkeeper and defence were magnificent, well drilled, with Younes back to 2010 form with Jan we'll have no problems back there, Ade looks like another different incarnation of himself, I wonder if he is healthy/fully fit as is not the guy winning us games last year, I say maybe chadli a stint up front. Midfield we barely had any of the ball but neither did Dortmund, positionally sound but need to create more, play like this against other teams we will only get points if our forwards become more consistent. compare this to the last few results there, great point

Thank you to the charismatic ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs for getting me to leave the house and come to Atlantic bar, I have to say spending the game with him and the fans down there was infinitely more enjoyable than going to the lane last week. great support, positive attitudes. They know the tactics, passionate, know all the songs, havent heard the "wengerbus is coming" in ages. Girls bring in cupcakes and you can even grab one of them and bury your head in her tits when we score, the formula works

I also met JDK JDK who joined us before he moves to London, and he is worth every one of his Reps, as sound and passionate in person as his reps show you, super intelligent, for those back home make a point to meet him in London when he moves next week and invite him for a beer.

Onwards and upwards, COME ON YOU SPURS
Glad you went out there Mensa Mensa and had such a great time. We have had several gents from London come watch with us and all have said they have as much fun as they do at the lane. I'd love you to come down to Nashville sometime. We'd have a smashing time!

Glad you went out there Mensa Mensa and had such a great time. We have had several gents from London come watch with us and all have said they have as much fun as they do at the lane. I'd love you to come down to Nashville sometime. We'd have a smashing time!

Would be a pleasure, and right back at you, let me know when you come up here, Atlantic all the way

Was terrific, you genuine supporting yanks are a credit to the club, I wish Levy would pay for a group of you lot to fly out and go sit in the paxton for a game

I don't really have anything to add about the match that you all haven't already said. I loved that the lads showed some passion and pride for the shirt. That was a huge for me to see. I think we showed many positives and we are still finding ourselves. This is something to build on and I absolutely love Poch. We need to remain patient with him.

Would be a pleasure, and right back at you, let me know when you come up here, Atlantic all the way

Was terrific, you genuine supporting yanks are a credit to the club, I wish Levy would pay for a group of you lot to fly out and go sit in the paxton for a game
Ring Levy and have him send a Ryanair flight over for us. And I will likely be in Chicago again before the season is over and will let you know when.

Back
Top Bottom