SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

surely the award for the most bone headed and dick like booking must go to Oliver - for booking Chadli's celebration?
Since when was that gesture a bookable offence? What next?

Laughable bookings, yet by and large he refereed well otherwise.
You beat me to it. I have NEVER seen any player booked for that celebration before in my life. What a Cunt.

As for that prick in charge of them saying we didn't play, what the fuck did they do at 1-0 up against twice last year??? Cunt. They can have all the possession they want, we often do the same and it means nothing if you don't use it potently.

Bloke has always been a sore...well everything!

So we can defend.

Counter attack needs works, lacks belief.

Lamela, this boy doesn't stop he needs someone with same ability around him to link up with and cause trouble.

Bit worries about eriksen not been himself this season, doesn't help when your ade goes missing all game.

Well, an straightforward 3-0 pasting for them AGAIN against Little Easy Tottenham... fucking hell, that Merson must be psychic! HOW DID HE KNOW???
remind me to get the lottery numbers off him later... fucking washed up alcoholic biased cunt!

woulda taken a draw before... the fact we're fucked off with one afterwards speaks VOLUMES!!

COYS!

2 average sides really. Think we got more positives out of the game. Captain reborn, Mason blooded, away point, rose thriving with competation for his spot. We may have to solve the striking issues from within the squad. Chadli to lead the line? No faith shown in soldado and Ade only seams to have 70 minutes in him.

A good start and some thing to build on.

2 average sides really. Think we got more positives out of the game. Captain reborn, Mason blooded, away point, rose thriving with competation for his spot. We may have to solve the striking issues from within the squad. Chadli to lead the line? No faith shown in soldado and Ade only seams to have 70 minutes in him.

A good start and some thing to build on.
For me it is so important to believe in your defence. Look at how us fans react every time we were attacked or start playing it around at the back, this transmits itself to the rest of the team too, everyone too scared to be brave and expansive. If there is belief in the defence than we can start to express ourselves in attack.

2POwU12.gif

dont think ade was that bad. was holding up and chasing down quite well and goal threat when we were going forward. definitely first choice striker for now. not saying I wouldn't mind another.

was surprised with mason starting and subs were ineffective.

Jamie Redknapp on the game:

“I think there are signs Pochettino is getting what he wants from this team.

Kaboul – who normally away from home against Woolwich you’d be telling to get back in the defence - made an extraordinary decision to press Calum Chambers in the lead-up to Spurs’ goal. That led to Christian Eriksen pressing and ambushing Mathieu Flamini, Erik Lamela getting on the ball and Chadli scoring.

I questioned people like Kaboul before the game and asked whether they could play in big matches but I thought he and Ryan Mason, on his first Premier League start, were exceptional. I know Mason was highly thought of by the Tottenham backroom staff before Pochettino arrived and he moves a little like Aaron Ramsey. He glides, covers cover distance quickly and can take you up the pitch, something not many players can do, while he can also see a pass."

Back
Top Bottom