SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kaboul is a fucking monster even if im saying this at half 4 in A&E on the first time I've been out in a while in the UK.
Fucking creature of inhumanitarian proportions the thought of the human brings a tear to my fucking eye absolute BEAST!!!

Re: Chadli's yellow. VDV got a yellow back in 2010 for "shushing" or whatever.

What's the fucking deal with that rule? You are not allowed to go "ssssh" or motion to your ear? Seems like a wuss rule.

I don't know the history of celebrations so much in the EPL, but the yellow for shirt removal......was there like an epidemic of this to create a rule? Was it a regular Chip N' Dales out on the pitch on match day to regulate that one as well?

Seems like it deflates the passion a bit.

Guys as I put on my post earlier this seems to be another incarnation of Adebayor, we have had the lazy, the attitude, the guy willing to impress, the match winner, I honestly think this version is sick/not fit. He does care I think and Poch (who overlooked Jan for captaincy and made him play back into his place) would not have given him vice if he did not see his positive influence around the squad.

I have questioned his commitment in past, and was wrong when he came back, I just wonder if he just is not right, and therefore it is time for Bobby or Kane, I still think Chadli could become answer in an RVP mould striker that can move to channels and support, which this formation needs.

We are talking about a man that was rocking malaria only a few months ago. He could absolutely not be 100% match fit. My only thought on this is that Poch has clearly made an effort to keep people he doesn't deem completely fit off the pitch, so I think it's time to start asking if he's just reached the beginning of the end of his career.

ByjvksnIgAAAiZ8.jpg

The problem with the whole striker thing is who could we possibily get? There's almost no one out there that with the wages we pay and level we're at that would improve us significantly. Our opition this summer was Welbeck. He's alright but he wouldn't really have moved the needle. There just aren't many good options out there. Realistically we just have to get lucky and find a diamond in the rough like Liverpool did with Suarez.
Or dare to Harry Kane...

Rumour today about Paco Alcacer, I know all about him having watched 3 mins of a youtube clip. Sign him up! http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tottenham-plot-paco-alcacer-transfer-4335704?

Re: Chadli's yellow. VDV got a yellow back in 2010 for "shushing" or whatever.

What's the fucking deal with that rule? You are not allowed to go "ssssh" or motion to your ear? Seems like a wuss rule.

I don't know the history of celebrations so much in the EPL, but the yellow for shirt removal......was there like an epidemic of this to create a rule? Was it a regular Chip N' Dales out on the pitch on match day to regulate that one as well?

Seems like it deflates the passion a bit.

Why didn't Walcunt get booked last year with his 2 fingers goading?

Back
Top Bottom