Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact we would have such a good chance considering the teams that are out is only thing bothering me. That and we haven't scored from open play at home in two games.

The thing is, we just lost to Leicester at home...what makes people think we would now turn the likes of Boro over...or Bradford?!

Well we could do with been out of on of these fucking competitions.
THESE FUCKING COMPETITIONS??
why, are we pushing for the League Title?? is that SUCH a distraction??
The Europa League is no more ours then anyone else's in the knockout stages...
TWO of the favourites have gone out within 2 minutes of eachother... and we were still in it for all of 10 seconds afterwards...
Arseanal must be loving this... and THAT'S why I'm hating it!
Anyone who can't see that, doesn't know football or its' rivalry!

understand the game twat ,not the 90 mins,the season ,colonial interbred .don,t come it with your middle class high brow attitude cunt.
I've been understanding the game since you were in diapers from the sound of it. Why are you pretending you know anything about me ("middle class highbrow?"). You haven't even pointed to anything I posted that you actually have issue with. If I am understanding you correctly (and as usual there's a strong chance that's not happening), it seems you are just pissed off because of where I live, which is beyond pathetic.

Sorry if using complete sentences is "high brow" to you. And yet life goes on, you toddler.

I was joking about freeing Onomah before the game but would he really not be an improvement over some of the guys we have like Paulinho? Veljkovic not an improvement over Kaboul? Winks or Carroll over Capoue? Pritchard or Oduwa somewhere?

The best thing Pochettino has done is played young players over the more established ones but I honestly don't think he's went far enough. Some of these guys just can't be fixed. Realistically it's probably down to Levy not willing to cut ties with the dross. Hopefully the summer proves to be a fire sale.

I dont give a shit who is in what competition other than Spurs
You may have to give a shit when it comes to Uefa leagues cofficient points. Spain la liga are way above us and we are on par with Germany's bundesliga. Ligue 1 and seria A clubs are now targetting Europa league to increase coefficient points gain that 4th champions league spot. Other top league don't reward europa league spot for domestic cup finalists, they rather reserve it for a club that finishes 6/7th. The likes of Hull/Wigan who are eliminated in qualifying round are costing the premier league important coefficient points which is helping us to retain that 4th champions league slot.

I was joking about freeing Onomah before the game but would he really not be an improvement over some of the guys we have like Paulinho? Veljkovic not an improvement over Kaboul? Winks or Carroll over Capoue? Pritchard or Oduwa somewhere?

The best thing Pochettino has done is played young players over the more established ones but I honestly don't think he's went far enough. Some of these guys just can't be fixed. Realistically it's probably down to Levy not willing to cut ties with the dross. Hopefully the summer proves to be a fire sale.

Again cannot disagree, some of the players like Capoue don't give a shit, they just jog around the pitch like its a Sunday stroll in the park at least onomah is desperate to put his heart into it.

I mean what is paulinho, he cannot pass or tackle and he is suppose to be in midfielder, capoue is a DM that doesn't track runners, ade and Bobby are strikers that don't score, chriches and Kaboul are defenders that struggle with defensive positioning. Not fixable as you say.

Again cannot disagree, some of the players like Capoue don't give a shit, they just jog around the pitch like its a Sunday stroll in the park at least onomah is desperate to put his heart into it.

I mean what is paulinho, he cannot pass or tackle and he is suppose to be in midfielder, capoue is a DM that doesn't track runners, ade and Bobby are strikers that don't score, chriches and Kaboul are defenders that struggle with defensive positioning. Not fixable as you say.

We have to be biggest squad with no depth in all of football

You may have to give a shit when it comes to Uefa leagues cofficient points. Spain la liga are way above us and we are on par with Germany's bundesliga. Ligue 1 and seria A clubs are now targetting Europa league to increase coefficient points gain that 4th champions league spot. Other top league don't reward europa league spot for domestic cup finalists, they rather reserve it for a club that finishes 6/7th. The likes of Hull/Wigan who are eliminated in qualifying round are costing the premier league important coefficient points which is helping us to retain that 4th champions league slot.

Honestly, I couldnt care less. If we miss out on the EL because we are not good enough to finish 5th, then we dont deserve to be there.

I dont want to have to rely on teams I despise reaching finals so the EL gets extended to mid table to fit us in.

Can't understand this manager at all, I don't see any difference from AVB as we are still struggling. Levy has appointed these managers (I've lost count) and he hasn't a clue. Most people I know would rather have had De Boer a man who has won titles, but Levy again knew better. He will not buy a quality forward so once again we are going nowhere. I just hope a buyer comes in willing to spend money.

Last edited:
Oh dear. Another Poch Classic. Far too narrow. Far too slow. Can't break an average team down AT HOME ! I think that's happened before ?????

Anyone fancy this bunch of cunts beating United away on Wednesday ? I don't

Can't understand this manager at all, I don't see any difference from AVB as we are still struggling. Levy has appointed these managers (I've lost count) and he hasn't a clue. Most people I know would rather have had De Boer a man who has won titles, but Levy once again knew better. He will not buy a quality forward so once again we are going nowhere. I just hope a buyer comes in willing to spend money.

Toys. Out of the Pram. Now!

Can't understand this manager at all, I don't see any difference from AVB as we are still struggling. Levy has appointed these managers (I've lost count) and he hasn't a clue. Most people I know would rather have had De Boer a man who has won titles, but Levy once again knew better. He will not buy a quality forward so once again we are going nowhere. I just hope a buyer comes in willing to spend money.

Poch has done a good job IMO getting the players fit and trying to play aggressive attacking football, not pochs fault we have the bellend brigade of paulinho, ade, Bobby, Chirches, capoue and Kaboul in the squad.

You cannot polish a turd!

If you dont see the difference between our football under AVB and Poch, you should start watching the games, instead of just the final results

Back
Top Bottom