Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you want to hear a story boys and girls. Currently travelling in thailand and 3 days ago i finally managed to fulfil a tick on my bucket list and visit maya bay. All excited we get their and the captain says we have half an hour to stay and sight see. Long story short my thai belly kicked in, i spent 20 minutes on the shitter with no roll i had to stroll over to a cafe which took 5 mins to get some napkins and spent the last 5 minutes cleaning myself in the crystal clear waters hoping none of the hundreds of tourists dont see a smelly brown cloud from my trunks. Moral of the story - We lost, shit happens, we play on.

Thread done
Disgusting but hilarious!

I am really sorry Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman as I actually thought of you whilst writing that out, but I had to get that off my chest in this childish thread. You don't want to hear what happened last night / this morning here whilst we got in to our final :adegrin:
I promise to be clean and proper at Wembley

Back
Top Bottom