Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm taking my 7 year old daughter to this, which will be her first ever Tottenham match. I've said ear muffs will be needed, so she doesn't hear the abuse that will get hurled at the players from our fans.

2-1 Spurs, COYS

Last edited:
Worst match thread ever!!

I'm taking my 7 year old daughter to this, which will be her first Tottenham match. I've said ear muffs will be needed, so she doesn't hear the abuse that will get hurled at the players from our fans.

2-1 Spurs, COYS
Make it enjoyable for her, she'll remember this for the rest of her life. :adethumbup:

This is sandwiched in between the two semi final games isn't it?

I'd say field a weakened team but Leicester are better than Burnley in my view and certainly more of a threat, although arguably their main threat is away at the ACON.

Sheffield Utd games are priority for me though. Perhaps field strong in the first game, try get a substantial lead. Semi strong team against Leicester then a weakened side in the second league but not far too weak, we are Spurs, we know how to fuck things up.

I work in Leicestershire. Loads of folk at work are still only just getting over our smash and grab at theirs on Boxing Day.

I would expect Leicester to put out their first team for this as its not a midweek game, so will be a tough one.

Sheffield Utd games are priority for me though. Perhaps field strong in the first game, try get a substantial lead. Semi strong team against Leicester then a weakened side in the second league but not far too weak, we are Spurs, we know how to fuck things up.

I remember (how could anyone forget) going up to Burnley in 2009 with a 4-1 lead, and we were 2 minutes from fucking it up.

I'd say field a weakened team but Leicester are better than Burnley in my view and certainly more of a threat, although arguably their main threat is away at the ACON.

don't say ACON anymore.
it's like
Akon-Oh-Africa.jpg

AkON uu africa

Yep Sheff U games have to be the priority, we are soooooo close to Wembley. Has to be a 'B' team v Foxes, summat like last night. If players like Cap and Pauli are going to come through again for us, we can manage both Cups okay.

Maybe Ade and Yedlin to start v Leicester, also perhaps Dier can get a start in one game. Mason and Lamela should be back to boost the squad, this could turn out well, then again ...

No weakened fucking teams in any of these cup matches, unless we take a big lead to brammel lane.

Sick of this b team bullshit, in cup matches. Yes the sheff utd game would have major priority because we are in the semi's, but unless we field our strongest team in fa cup, we won't progress in that either.

No weakened fucking teams in any of these cup matches, unless we take a big lead to brammel lane.

Sick of this b team bullshit, in cup matches. Yes the sheff utd game would have major priority because we are in the semi's, but unless we field our strongest team in fa cup, we won't progress in that either.
Yet we are in the semi-final playing a B-team. Got to trust the manager, I am starting to.

Leicester will probably play their strongest team. They have 7 days to recover, then play Man United away. I don't see what they gain by resting players against us. I think we have to play the strongest team possible.
It would be good to have Mason and Lamela back, we need them at the moment.

Sat's line up has to depend on Wednesday's outcome (aside from the obvious injury reprecussions).

Would like to see ONE of our youth (probably Onumah) get some minutes in this though as I'd suggest there won't be many PL opportunities and we should be able to cope with incorporating just one in to the side.

Does anybody know if this will be a 1882 game? as im going to book my tickets in block 35 tommorow when they go on general sale (If we have it allocated to us) and hoping to have a great atmosphere

Ray

Does anybody know if this will be a 1882 game? as im going to book my tickets in block 35 tommorow when they go on general sale (If we have it allocated to us) and hoping to have a great atmosphere

Ray
Leicester have block 35, so no 1882. Should be a decent atmosphere anyway though if we get a good result on Wednesday!

ok mate thanks for info, i will have to book block 34 , do you know if there are many tickets left in block 34? as i cant see due to not having a membership until they on general sale tomorrow morning

Ray

ok mate thanks for info, i will have to book block 34 , do you know if there are many tickets left in block 34? as i cant see due to not having a membership until they on general sale tomorrow morning

Ray
Only 15 seats left in 34 (I counted), but loads left in 33. Shouldn't be much difference between those 2.

Back
Top Bottom