Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never nice to lose whatever the game may be. Possibly this may have been for the best no matter how much it pains. We must not forget the EL will take alot of effort to progress so having one less distraction may be a good thing. Im stating the obvious I know-how else can you accept it. However, we better not lose on Wed because I will be be suicidal.

Taking of Dembele 2 mins from time to bring on Kane left us with a midfield of Capoue and Pauinho.
Dembele and Capoue were acting as a shield as they had two forwards. Bradley Allen hit the nail on the head when he commented that one of the midfield duo needs to go past our striker giving him options and causing disruption in their back 4. By all accounts Soldado gave them work to do despite this not happening. Adeabyor does not trouble defences much.

Lamela was the only midfielder of any impact today. The others we had out there are not good enough offensively.
As soon as we tore up the defensive two, they caused us problems.

Our luck had to turn we been lucky most of the season.A blind person can tell u we need a striker.To go out at home to them is shocking just hope we can turn up wednesday because that will be a hard

spurs winning and chavs/shitty losing >> spurs losing and chavs/shitty winning >> all 3 losing

better them than the scum

REALLYY???
Actually, I'm not sure what your point is... all I know is, Man City & Chelsea losing creates a MASSIVE chasm in who can now win the FA Cup... WE coulda taken advantage... but apparently we're too dip-shit stoopid to realise that...
for now, Man Utd, Liverpool and most especially ArseAnal are rubbing their hands and licking their lips!
THAT'S what cunts me off tonight more than anything... that we're not still in a position to do anything about it!

You're right . It has been obvious for a long time.
There will be little change , Danny does'nt like
spending or selling at a loss.
We just have to live with this shit.

Yeah I mean ultimately it's not a huge deal to lose today. It would have been extremely tough going forward to continue to compete on four fronts.

What's more frustrating to me is that we put out a £125m starting lineup and lost to a depleted Leicester. It obviously reflects worse on Levy and Baldini but it is so annoying that those players give us almost nothing.

Honestly though our depth is appalling. I remember last season we thought we had two legitimate squads. Now I wouldn't trust most of our second team to beat a league two side. Adebayor, Paulinho, Soldado, Kaboul, Capoue, Chiriches all need to be gone ASAP. Promote the kids where you can and buy two 20M or higher type players that can make a difference.

Ade, capoue, soldado, Kaboul, chirches, paulinho are dead men walking, if we don't get rid this window we will during the summer, just have to put up with them for now I guess.

Your right though, promote some kids and after selling the deadwood get a few top class players as well.

REALLYY???
Actually, I'm not sure what your point is... all I know is, Man City & Chelsea losing creates a MASSIVE chasm in who can now win the FA Cup... WE coulda taken advantage... but apparently we're too dip-shit stoopid to realise that...
for now, Man Utd, Liverpool and most especially ArseAnal are rubbing their hands and licking their lips!
THAT'S what cunts me off tonight more than anything... that we're not still in a position to do anything about it!

Agreed. We should have never lost to Leicester fucking city. Bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom