Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could somebody tell the clubs / coaches that the FA cup DOES mean something!
No one's listening... the FA Cup isn't The Champions League... that's all that counts these days!

Hey, Chelsea and Man City also went out... 'cos they're challenging for the title... do you think we saw what they were doing, and thought we'd have a bit of that? Maybe WE'RE the dark horses for the title now, without the silly Mickey Mouse FUCup to worry about...
3-way race for the title now... City, Chelsea and obviously US!
...and it's Liverpool's or ArseAnal's FA Cup to lose now...

bollocks Spurs... you couldn't let us have just ONE fucking decent Saturday afternoon, could you?
Soppy twats!

suprised anyone is glad city & chelsea are out. the 2 most likely teams to stop the goons winning it again. only utd left to stop them now. & i hate utd

Can I just say, I'm old school Tottenham... to me, the FA Cup (still) means something... this hurts real bad.
But apparently, modern football really doesn't give a shit about the FA Cup... The Tottenham I now seem to support is SO modern football nowadays!

fucking shame.

Just for the old tossers out there...

1 Milija Aleksic
2 Chris Hughton
3 Paul Miller
4 Graham Roberts
5 Steve Perryman (c)
6 Ricardo Villa
7 Osvaldo Ardiles
8 Steve Archibald
9 Tony Galvin
10 Glenn Hoddle
11 Garth Crooks

Look at the numbers... no 15, 27 or 42... 1-11, done. yeah... those were the days, THAT was the team... sweet dreams Tottenham. You'd better fucking rectify this on Wednesday, thass all i'm saying!

Last edited:
Disappointing to lose, especially with the other results. But ATM we don't have the squad to fight on four fronts, so the FA Cup has gone, and that gives us a better chance in the other three competitions. Had we got a player or two in at the start of the window, we might have had enough today, but ENIC once again have kept close to the money.

BTW for me the team I don't want to win it is West Ham, anyone else won't bother me.

Im not gutted per se, other than concerned that we can throw away a game with 7 minutes left, to relegation fodder, at home.

Would rather be out now, than after a replay, and as you say, at least Chelsea and City have taken all the headlines
try to tell that to that yank swamp hound!!!!!!!!! field goal fodder.

Could somebody tell the clubs / coaches that the FA cup DOES mean something!
Mate - we were never going to compete for 3 cups - not with the quality in depth of our squad. Harsh but that is the reality

Let's claim the League Cup and offer a solid push in Europe now

COYS

Back
Top Bottom