Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Taking my dad to this one so I'm up in block 2 (West upper, South side). Second row, should get a decent view even if the locals are a little quieter over there.

I'm expecting a decent match. I don't think we'll have it all our own way at all. Probably looking at a 2-1 win (there'd be a shocker, huh).

Trying to book tickets through tottenhamhotspur.com - but the whole site crashes - is anyone else experiencing this? Any tips on how I could book otherwise (i'm not currently in the UK).
Any advice appreciated!!

Trying to book tickets through tottenhamhotspur.com - but the whole site crashes - is anyone else experiencing this? Any tips on how I could book otherwise (i'm not currently in the UK).
Any advice appreciated!!
If you don't mind calling a UK phone number from abroad then call the ticket office on +44 207 998 1068. Also try going straight to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx and logging in from there rather than going via the official site

Any advice appreciated!!

Today was the Bronze on-sale date for Swansea so they'd be on high traffic today. Perhaps try again tonight, but not tomorrow morning as that's the standard members' on sale date for Swansea.

I'm taking my 7 year old daughter to this, which will be her first ever Tottenham match. I've said ear muffs will be needed, so she doesn't hear the abuse that will get hurled at the players from our fans.

2-1 Spurs, COYS
Enjoy both of you,have a great day just watch her face when she reaches the top of the gangway and her first sight of the lane.Priceless mate .

SMASH THESE CUNTS!!!!

LET DA JUJU SWALLOW YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Hamatsa_shaman2.jpg

59.jpg

Under 16 ticket with restricted view in the Shelf is £4. Tempted to get just for the loyalty points. Not exactly going to sell out is it?

Back
Top Bottom