Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tickets are up for sale now. Spurs Twitter tweeted a link which has since been deleted but should not be hard to find. Supporters sections are 100-103. I bought mine in middle of row 6, section 102. I was so excited I rushed and feel like I may not have bought the best tickets since practically all of them were available but oh well! Any recommendations on things to do for 2/3 days near Denver?
Get stoned

Just in case...

Third qualifying round[edit]
The draw for the third qualifying round will be held on 17 July 2015. The first legs will be played on 30 July, and the second legs will be played on 6 August 2015

Europa league....should Villa win the cup 6th placed team going into this round. Should Woolwich win it then 7th place would enter at this stage I believe with 5th direct into group stage and 6th in the playoff round.

Best part is that it's in Denver. And Colorado in the summertime is amazing, if any of you former imperial overlords can make the trip, I highly suggest you extend your stay.
would love to. too poor for this unfortunately. lend me 10000 bucks please ? i solemly swear to pay you back form my first pension.

d49675d436f55277e31b4381e64b10edfa08f2f8e808d81af3535402f407fa3a.jpg

Why not? Altitude training is supposed to be good for you no?
For a one off game I'd rather them go to a city, train for a couple of days, play the game and go back to England. If they don't get proper altitude training and play the game those players can have serious problems.

And no offense to the training staff, but what do they know about altitude training, right?

For a one off game I'd rather them go to a city, train for a couple of days, play the game and go back to England. If they don't get proper altitude training and play the game those players can have serious problems.

And no offense to the training staff, but what do they know about altitude training, right?

Well they are professionals so you'd expect them to be clued up. Who knows. Depends how long we will be there in the end, doubt we'll fly straight in and out just for the game.

I say after we send the squad to Colorado for altitude training, we go to Florida for heat/humidity training. After that's complete, we send them to King Kai's Planet so we can finally reach our final form.
goku_ssj_2_powering_up_by_evil_black_sparx_77-d5dqybj.gif

Saw this on Reddit:

Fan XI and Commissioner's Picks for MLS All-Star Game vs Spurs

Nick Rimando; Omar Gonzalez, Matt Besler, DaMarcus Beasley; Kaka, Michael Bradley, Benny Feilhaber, Graham Zusi; Clint Dempsey, David Villa, Obafemi Martins

Commissioner's Picks: Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard
Worth noting that neither Lampard or Gerrard have actually played a minute in MLS yet.

Colorado Rapids Head Coach Pablo Mastroeni will choose the rest of the gameday squad and any "inactive picks" aka honorary All-Stars.

Back
Top Bottom