Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best part is that it's in Denver. And Colorado in the summertime is amazing, if any of you former imperial overlords can make the trip, I highly suggest you extend your stay.

Mm, but you see, there is a connection between how the pre-season preparations are and how these games in the regular season turn out.
I don't know man. Seems to me the regular season this year is a pretty good reflection of spurs current talent level and how Poch is using this talent in his preferred system. Preseason is more about getting the fitness up, integrating new players into the fold and experimenting with some different player combinations. How would any specific preseason dynamic have a substantial impact on regular season results? I don't see it

I don't know man. Seems to me the regular season this year is a pretty good reflection of spurs current talent level and how Poch is using this talent in his preferred system. Preseason is more about getting the fitness up, integrating new players into the fold and experimenting with some different player combinations. How would any specific preseason dynamic have a substantial impact on regular season results? I don't see it

Staying together in a pre-season camp to, as you say, build fitness, getting new players in the fold, but also grow a bond between players without the fatigue that is commonly connected to long-range flights. It's far from ideal travelling around the world before the season. Now this is just one game, but it still ruins a few days of training due to extra mental stress, jet lag etc. Let's hope the rest of pre-season is in the UK.

This is spot on. I live in Denver and the summers here are fantastic. Hope to meet a few of you if anyone is making the trip.

Best part is that it's in Denver. And Colorado in the summertime is amazing, if any of you former imperial overlords can make the trip, I highly suggest you extend your stay.

I want some decent pre season games that we can actually get to... like in the UK. Silly suggestion, I know.

KSfPktG.gif

Do you think Stan Kroenke is going to put the Spurs fans in the Woolwich Cannon Corner for shits and giggles and fire his cannon when we score: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...oenke-empire-expands-to-embrace-Woolwich.html

The Australia game is about the NSW State government and Sydney Olympic Park wanting to attract big sporting events and teams from around the world to come to Sydney.
We've had Man Utd and Juventus,
They just put up the money and see who wants to come.
and we took the bait
You're doing us and the club a disservice.
Australia is a rich fertile market known for getting out to support these types of friendlies. Liverpool have never played in front of a bigger crowd than the 95k who turned up to watch them play Melbourne victory in 2013.

Last edited:
Tickets are up for sale now. Spurs Twitter tweeted a link which has since been deleted but should not be hard to find. Supporters sections are 100-103. I bought mine in middle of row 6, section 102. I was so excited I rushed and feel like I may not have bought the best tickets since practically all of them were available but oh well! Any recommendations on things to do for 2/3 days near Denver?

Back
Top Bottom