Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved how Rose just started appearing everywhere towards the end of the game, just bombing forward and creating havoc everywhere he went.

Solid midfield display from the three power houses, decent game for Kane, Dele acting as a natural goalscorer yet again and then Son having a perfect timed run, first touch and composed finish

cant really ask for more

Seems that more people get sin binned after a win than a defeat. The more convincing the result, the more get binned. Put 6 past Watford and this place will be empty .

Seems that more people get sin binned after a win than a defeat. The more convincing the result, the more get binned. Put 6 past Watford and this place will be empty .
There's been another cull for sure.

I haven't voted for anyone to be binned (was actually a bit disappointed to see that the cunt off I was expecting to read this morning hadn't materialised due to the protagonists getting cut off in their prime) but I do think that bickering after a result like last night is slightly embarrassing. Perhaps people in here Are less patient with it when we've won & won well?

Oh come on 1882 1882 . Do you really believe I would think the ref might salute our fans. You don't quite get my warped and twisted sense of humour do you. I don't think it's the first time either.
Never mind son
:avbfacepalm:
Holy crap... WHEN TWO WARPED, TWISTED MINDS COLLIDE!!
I thought that was a bit naive from you...

I'll pay more attention to subtle innunciation next time... my bad Bro!
:pochbye:

Gotta get on your wavelength!

apparently the reason Walker and Jan got yellows last night is that they've both been invited round to 'The Deans' for a friendly New Years knees up... and wouldn't be up for an early kick-off the next day...
TRUE STORY!

Gonna watch the game again later tonight.....not even for the goals, but the endless beautiful sound of our away fans......Glory Glory, Tottenham Boys, Little Boy, Being A Yid, He´s Magic and some nice Hey Jude trolling at the end.

Fucking loved that.

There's been another cull for sure.

I haven't voted for anyone to be binned (was actually a bit disappointed to see that the cunt off I was expecting to read this morning hadn't materialised due to the protagonists getting cut off in their prime) but I do think that bickering after a result like last night is slightly embarrassing. Perhaps people in here Are less patient with it when we've won & won well?
Some individuals want attention? I will try to be positive and this attracts a few likes and my input ends there. I just want to express my feelings, my reaction to the game . I may want to question some opinions and thats it. For some, this is not enough they want more, they want attention and I feel they say anything to get a reaction .

We win 4-1 away at a very tough ground, and there are still people moaning?

I thought we were going to bottle this one, Dele´s equaliser changed the game. We are still in the title race, lets get another 3 pts at Watford.
You will always get the same few who celebrate other posters being wrong more than they do us winning.
They know who they are.

Some like to celebrate us winning, others like to grab their phone & type a moody message to anyone who had any doubts.

I always go back & find the pages where we scored. Then afterwards, I wonder what I am doing with my life.

good-grief.bmp
:avbfacepalm:

Just watched the whole game without interruptions: Danny Rose just keeps getting better and better, he is in our top 3 at the club for sure! I like his take no prisoners style of play brilliant!
He's gotten so good at overlapping runs that I really don't mind the lack of width that Alli/Eriksen provide if either of them are in the left hand CAM spot.

It might start begging the question of whether we should make a more permanent switch to three at the back though if it gives Danny more licence to get forward.

I couldn't agree more.
Watford away last year was probably the scratchiest 2-1 win ever!
It is what every 2-1 scratchy win aspires to be.

It was this time last year too.
Watson shot cleared off the line by lloris & then son's last minute winning backheel!!!

Back
Top Bottom