Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite Jamie Redknapp's best efforts on behalf of his Dad to get both the pen and the result chalked off... I actually thought it was a RED but not necessarily a Pen, as the original offence (the one that put them both off balance, which inadvertently led to the second offence) happened outside the box... but Redmond clearly made no attempt to play the ball... only to stop Dele. A RED!
Totally agree with that. But as Kane missed the penalty anyway the outcome was correct anyway.

We win 4-1 away at a very tough ground, and there are still people moaning?

I thought we were going to bottle this one, Dele´s equaliser changed the game. We are still in the title race, lets get another 3 pts at Watford.
Last 7 games in all competition at home 4 goals conceded, 2 of them v Chelsea.
We put 4 past them.
Don't think that will happen again this season.

The issues with these threads don't arise until the game is over. Then you get a flood of people coming on, quickly scanning through the pages and calling people out instead of celebrating. Said people react, it escalates and more often than not both get sin binned.

What did Totti Totti do to deserve a ban? Barely seems to do anything other than be outspoken yet gets banned. He's a good poster too, shame.

What did Totti Totti do to deserve a ban? Barely seems to do anything other than be outspoken yet gets banned. He's a good poster too, shame.
I agree. Always seems to be big a contributor to the forum. Isn't offensive. Just says it as he sees it. Pathetic that fellow TFC members keep voting him off. Proper Yid

Last edited:
The issues with these threads don't arise until the game is over. Then you get a flood of people coming on, quickly scanning through the pages and calling people out instead of celebrating. Said people react, it escalates and more often than not both get sin binned.

I would also add, a lot seem more interested in starting an argument with him rather than talk about the match.
& if they find his posts that annoying, they can put him on ignore.
But then they wouldn't be able to bitch about him & cry for him to be sin binned.
Totti keeps it more about spurs than the people sin binning him.

Totti doesn't know when to stop, his non stop incessant stream of posts dilute any content into a mindless flow of annoying noise.
Think how you would react to being in a conversation with someone who wouldn't stop talking and constantly told you exactly what you could see for yourself and then interspersed it with opinions that were constantly at odds with events and the preceding statement from the same source.
You would either punch the offender or move away - a long, long way away.

His incessant irritating dialogue and constant critical carping actually winds people up...........

.....strange that you three see no fault in the guy and are actively supporting him.

Agreed. It may have been the homophobic stuff though. But that's the levels that mess Spursinho takes people down to.

I would also add, a lot seem more interested in starting an argument with him rather than talk about the match.
& if they find his posts that annoying, they can put him on ignore.
But then they wouldn't be able to bitch about him & cry for him to be sin binned.
Totti keeps it more about spurs than the people sin binning him.
Who sinbinned him?

Totti doesn't know when to stop, his non stop incessant stream of posts dilute any content into a mindless flow of annoying noise.
Think how you would react to being in a conversation with someone who wouldn't stop talking and constantly told you exactly what you could see for yourself and then interspersed it with opinions that were constantly at odds with events and the preceding statement from the same source.
You would either punch the offender or move away - a long, long way away.

His incessant irritating dialogue and constant critical carping actually winds people up...........

.....strange that you three see no fault in the guy and are actively supporting him.
It's a forum ain't it. A place for discussion where differing opinions and arguments are offered up for debate. What you seem to be saying is if you disagree with someone's opinion ban them from posting. How fucking cool is that.

It's a forum ain't it. A place for discussion where differing opinions and arguments are offered up for debate. What you seem to be saying is if you disagree with someone's opinion ban them from posting. How fucking cool is that.
I have him on ignore. I got tired of the constant drone. Does it occur to you that he might be posting stuff that people are generally intolerant of?
Abuse, homophobia, getting involved in long running arguments,derailing threads etc. You see his posts. He's just diet Gibbs to me

I have him on ignore. I got tired of the constant drone. Does it occur to you that he might be posting stuff that people are generally intolerant of?
Abuse, homophobia, getting involved in long running arguments,derailing threads etc. You see his posts. He's just diet Gibbs to me
You are just an absolute joke Mick and you know it:

Back
Top Bottom