Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember the rule. If you wouldn't say it to my face. don't post it.
I am over next year, (as I have stated earlier you name the place, date and time and I will buy you a pint and say it to your face. Do I have to go to Surrey or Bermuda?. Do bring a pair of walkie talkies or mobile phones?

I am over next year, (as I have stated earlier you name the place, date and time and I will buy you a pint and say it to your face. Do I have to go to Surrey or Bermuda?. Do bring a pair of walkie talkies or mobile phones?
Beside the obvious disconnect - that I would view sharing your company with the same enthusiasm that I have for picking up my dogs shit, you wouldn't say it to my face, because you know I would rip you to shreds.
You live happily in the world in your head. I'll stick to reality thanks.
You've become my little internet stalker now - haven't you? You know I have no interest in talking to you, but you can't stop chipping away to get a reaction, you need the attention, because you can't earn it by being interesting enough to talk to.
So no - I don't want to meet with you, or share a pint with you. I think I'll go and pick up dogshit that day, instead. I'm convinced it would be more worthwhile.

TTFN

Beside the obvious disconnect - that I would view sharing your company with the same enthusiasm that I have for picking up my dogs shit, you wouldn't say it to my face, because you know I would rip you to shreds.
You've become my little internet stalker now - haven't you? You know I have no interest in talking to you, but you can't stop chipping away to get a reaction, you need the attention, because you can't earn it by being interesting enough to talk to.
So no - I don't want to meet with you, or share a pint with you. I think I'll go and pick up dogshit that day, instead. I'm convinced it would be more worthwhile.

TTFN
Ebenezer ?
It's the season to be jolly .
No more humbug old fruit, peace on earth
and goodwill to all men.

TTFN
I have offered to take up your invitation to say it to your face but you have bottled out (not for the first time) and reverted to abusing people, and puffing out your chest when your bluff does not work.
Onto ignore you go and just for the record as much as I love my fellow man, I would not piss on you if you were on fire because you talk bullshit my friend all the time.:wansum:

Ebenezer ?
It's the season to be jolly .
No more humbug old fruit, peace on earth
and goodwill to all men.
I'd love to.
If someone repeatedly tells you that they want nothing to do with you - you get the hint and stop.
It would seem some people struggle with the concept.
But I'm all good, new job, new year, Spurs playing well. Couldn't be happier. I'd love to have the peace you crave, but it's out of my hands.

theres a lot of what Totti Totti says that I don't agree with, there's a lot he says that I do agree with, but he is rarely offensive and is entitled to an opinion as we all are..
Doesn't deserve to be binned for that, unless he said something I missed.

I've voted him in the past. Of course he's entitled to his opinion but he doesn't have a filter between brain and keyboard and most of it is misinformed and extremely reactionary and comes across as trolling.

People confuse the right to speak freely with the right to speak with out criticism. It's rolled out as an all-encompassing excuse by people who aren't prepared (or don't have the ability) to validate their comments with any content.

I've voted him in the past. Of course he's entitled to his opinion but he doesn't have a filter between brain and keyboard and most of it is misinformed and extremely reactionary and comes across as trolling.

People confuse the right to speak freely with the right to speak with out criticism. It's rolled out as an all-encompassing excuse by people who aren't prepared (or don't have the ability) to validate their comments with any content.

I feel I have to offer respect for that fantastic profile pic, mouse mouse

I'd love to.
If someone repeatedly tells you that they want nothing to do with you - you get the hint and stop.
It would seem some people struggle with the concept.
But I'm all good, new job, new year, Spurs playing well. Couldn't be happier. I'd love to have the peace you crave, but it's out of my hands.
Embrace the Christ child , my friend.

I have offered to take up your invitation to say it to your face but you have bottled out (not for the first time) and reverted to abusing people, and puffing out your chest when your bluff does not work.
Onto ignore you go and just for the record as much as I love my fellow man, I would not piss on you if you were on fire because you talk bullshit my friend all the time.:wansum:
I haven't bottled out of meeting you - for exactly the same reason that I haven't bottled out of meeting Piers Morgan.
I HAVE NO DESIRE to spend any time in the company of either of you, and picking up after my dog would be a better way to spend my time.
I'm not scared to meet you - I JUST DON'T FUCKING WANT TO!

I would rather burn to death, so we're even on that score.

I haven't bottled out of meeting you - for exactly the same reason that I haven't bottled out of meeting Piers Morgan.
I HAVE NO DESIRE to spend any time in the company of either of you, and picking up after my dog would be a better way to spend my time.
I'm not scared to meet you - I JUST DON'T FUCKING WANT TO!

I would rather burn to death, so we're even on that score.
I think you should both meet up. I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that you'd get on famously despite all this internet bollocks. In fact I'd be surprised if anyone on here was a cunt to another member's face. People wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world without getting involved in a punch up if they spoke like they do on here to someone's face.

Plus...I reckon I could sell tickets. It would be like the shoot out at the end of The Good, the Bad & the Ugly.

theres a lot of what Totti Totti says that I don't agree with, there's a lot he says that I do agree with, but he is rarely offensive and is entitled to an opinion as we all are..
Doesn't deserve to be binned for that, unless he said something I missed.
Agree with the sentiments - if his argument is weak then challenge and expose it with a superior argument.

I think the sin bin option is there to self police the forum from the most vulgar of comments, not create a safe-space for snowflakes who get offended or 'triggered' by mild irritants.

To be fair the sin bin doesn't automatically happen. I'm pretty certain that Case checks every, uh, case, before hitting the button, ignoring spurious votes in the process.

Not sure about that. When I got sin binned I emailed asking why and got a reply along the lines of "It's automatic, once you get enough votes you just go in".

Maybe they confirm the sin bin reason, but doubt they press the actual sin bin 'button'.

Back
Top Bottom