Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just like when Ade scored against the goons, then got himself sent off.
Urrrgggh... the Black'n'Grey AWAY KIT Derby... don't get me started on that one!
Never have I been filled such a feeling of dread on seeing THAT kit in the tunnel before the game... WTF were they thinking?
Since when did Red and White clash??

Anyway... i'm over it now... apparently!

The only dead cert from this game is that their fans will sing the slow version of Oh When The Saints 479 times.
They will sing it REALLY loud, arms aloft to SHOW us that it is THEIR song.....and now they have TAKEN the slow one from us, and its STILL theirs.

:bentley:

Im genuinely worried that they will make people see the TRUTH behind "Oh When-gate"....if this filters down to the pitch, it will be carnage.

They will also boo Poch, and wear orange. You know....because of Koeman. Oh....thats right, he fucked off too.

But they might hold up signs that say things like....One Greedy Argie etc

Im genuinely concerned about this game, off the pitch more than on it.

:avbshock:

Poch has confirmed Janssen, Dembele and Alderweireld training ahead of Southampton. Great news, especially with Jansen being back too.

All available bar lamela.
Southampton have just not been converting chances, until last week.
Their defence is not too shabby either 16 goals is less than woolwich, Liverpool, city and Man U.
3rd best in the league.
They are a very decent team who play some nice one touch stuff.
Hopefully we nullify Rodriguez as he s the Man goal threat.
3 at the back with Toby on the right, as Rodriguez is a handful and will turn Dier over , or Walker has to play in a back 4.
It's a tale of two teams finding it hard to convert chances, yet we have been better.
We really need the points and think we will score on the counter and one goal could decide it.

Don't see the point of predictions as I obviously want to win. If you put a loss it's like your cursing the team. Can't bet against my own team either.
We have far more going forward than them imo. Take our chances and we win.

Poch has confirmed Janssen, Dembele and Alderweireld training ahead of Southampton. Great news, especially with Jansen being back too.

All available bar lamela.
Southampton have just not been converting chances, until last week.
Their defence is not too shabby either 16 goals is less than woolwich, Liverpool, city and Man U.
3rd best in the league.
They are a very decent team who play some nice one touch stuff.
Hopefully we nullify Rodriguez as he s the Man goal threat.
3 at the back with Toby on the right, as Rodriguez is a handful and will turn Dier over , or Walker has to play in a back 4.
It's a tale of two teams finding it hard to convert chances, yet we have been better.
We really need the points and think we will score on the counter and one goal could decide it.

Don't see the point of predictions as I obviously want to win. If you put a loss it's like your cursing the team. Can't bet against my own team either.
We have far more going forward than them imo. Take our chances and we win.

Anyone heard when Lamela is due back?

If we win by 4 or more I will film myself eating my own poo

Nice incentive for the lads !
Should be pinned up on the dressing room wall alongside whatever 'punditry' Ian Wright and Paul Merson have produced that week...

"Spurs have got a hard Christmas schedule. If they come through this period with some positive results, they will be well in the mix. Southampton are another team crying out for a bit of consistency. They were comfortable in the end against Bournemouth and it was good to see Jay Rodriguez back among the goals but I'm not sure about them. I fancy Spurs to win at St. Mary's draws are simply no good to them.

Paul predicts: 1-2"

Goddamn it, the one time I need the boozy twat to slag us off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom