Schneiderlin in the Middle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok here is my proof I said what I claimed:

Claim 1: "I said Sig would leave correct? I said Livermore would leave correct? To you. (Cahspur)"

Proof 1: "There may be a few (out) like Siggy, Livermore, Holtby or Soldado but I think most of the squad that featured heavily under Tim will remain in place. Usual loans will probably happen."
http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/eradicate-to-accumulate.10661/page-15#post-564833
In response to Cahspur claiming there will be considerable changes.
Really went out on a limb with that Livermore claim :adegrin2:

Spurs fans and their famous frenzied Saviour Complex...

I like how no one is really wondering if Poch can be all that if he "HAS TO HAVE" Schneiderlin or we are "DOOOOOOOOMED!!!!"

:bentley:

Erm. Yes. And you just explained my reasoning for me in your post??? Reread what you just wrote. Then explain why we are on different pages?
I took your post line for line and confirmed my agreement/disagreement Gibbs. I'm not going to go back and quote each and every line and spell it out for you in simpletons terms.

Explain why my logic is flawed when you just spelled out why getting one of their players in a position we don't need filling isn't a waste of money.
Your logic is flawed because you responded to this -
WE shoulda been Hoovering up their talent, not wait to see what crusty residue was left once Liverpool had sucked the last drop of spunk out of them!!!
With this -
The same talent we put six past in the league last year?

Id much rather 'spunk' the money Bony and a CD.
You didn't mention price, or ability. You suggested that because we scored 6 against Southampton over 2 games, we shouldn't buy any players from them. By that same logic, Swansea only scored once against us in 2 games, so we shouldn't buy any of their forward players.

You didn't mention price, or ability. You suggested that because we scored 6 against Southampton over 2 games, we shouldn't buy any players from them. By that same logic, Swansea only scored once against us in 2 games, so we shouldn't buy any of their forward players.
gibbs131 Are you disagreeing with your own logic?

Overrated and overpriced. Couldn't agree more. :adethumbup:

Haha well said. But why don't you like Schneiderlin either?

I must admit my friend, it seems as though you aren't particularly keen on our new manager and/or his ideas as of yet.

But hey, at least you're cognizant of it unlike a few others :rolleyes:

Haha well said. But why don't you like Schneiderlin either?

I must admit my friend, it seems as though you aren't particularly keen on our new manager and/or his ideas as of yet.

But hey, at least you're cognizant of it unlike a few others :rolleyes:
I DON'T NOT LIKE MABBUTEO OR WHATEVER HE'S CALLED I JUST DON'T KNOW WHO HE FUCKIN IS!!! :walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream:

:pochbye:I'm ok.

I don't mind Schneiderlein either, but he's not worth £25m. That is stupid money. And he's not better than what we have, in my opinion. He wouldn't start if all our central midfielders were fit (he would under Poch, but he shouldn't).

I am really positive about Poch and I think he's gonna do the business to be honest. The squad is strong, he's getting the best out of some of last seasons fringe players - it's looking up!

I DON'T NOT LIKE MABBUTEO OR WHATEVER HE'S CALLED I JUST DON'T KNOW WHO HE FUCKIN IS!!! :walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream:

:pochbye:I'm ok.

I don't mind Schneiderlein either, but he's not worth £25m. That is stupid money. And he's not better than what we have, in my opinion. He wouldn't start if all our central midfielders were fit (he would under Poch, but he shouldn't).

I am really positive about Poch and I think he's gonna do the business to be honest. The squad is strong, he's getting the best out of some of last seasons fringe players - it's looking up!

:dawsonlol: Awesome. Thanks for the prolonged literal lol. In fact, fuck "Stache" as a nickname, I for one am now rollin with "Mabbuteo."

What say ye then to Chadli going the other way to reduce to the price?

:dawsonlol: Awesome. Thanks for the prolonged literal lol. In fact, fuck "Stache" as a nickname, I for one am now rollin with "Mabbuteo."

What say ye then to Chadli going the other way to reduce to the price?
Do it. £12 and Chadders - sign me up!!

O-oh... he's mentally/physically unfit (unstable??)...
Morgan Schneiderlin 'not ready to play' for Southampton
By Nabil HassanBBC Sport at St Mary's Stadium
Morgan Schneiderlin's future at Southampton is back in doubt after the midfielder told the club he was "not mentally or physically ready" to play.
The 24-year-old has been linked to Tottenham but Saints chairman Ralph Krueger has said he is not for sale.
Schneiderlin, who will miss Saturday's friendly with Bayer Leverkusen, has been given two days off to consider his future by manager Ronald Koeman.

More to follow.
...the end game has begun people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom