Schneiderlin in the Middle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanted MS, because I felt we needed that type of player, with Sandro looking out of favour and the door. We now have Stambouli and what I have seen of him (you tube) recently., I like!
So imo opinion wherever MS ends up is now irrelivant. With Poch at the helm and the squad we
now have, we will be a match for anyone. The proof of that will be seen later today.

I haven't seen a good explanation or reason, other that his existing relationship with Poch - so can someone please tell what is it about Schneiderlin that will vastly improve Spurs, and put us over the top (versus the players already in the squad?) Seems everyone gets all worked up and frothing at the mouth over signing a new player... simply because he is a new player!
Er, WE NEED A CAPTAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom