Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great to have him back...... Bit more of a low key showing today, but quietly quality and always proper COYS.

We have a really likeable squad on our hands.

what happened to him today? Did the injury look bad?
What happened was that Harvey Barnes kept running at Porro, drifting past him into the box as if he wasn't there, which prompted Porro to start chasing Barnes into the Newcastle half and attempting to kick him into submission.

When that failed Porro got 'injured'.

It didn't look too bad. I would expect him back for Burnley and Sheffield United.

Pep was right.

Flat track bully.

What happened was that Harvey Barnes kept running at Porro, drifting past him into the box as if he wasn't there, which prompted Porro to start chasing Barnes into the Newcastle half and attempting to kick him into submission.

When that failed Porro got 'injured'.

It didn't look too bad. I would expect him back for Burnley and Sheffield United.

Pep was right.

Flat track bully.

Well, our fullbacks have zero cover in front of them and haven’t all season. It’s why I knew we’d struggle today. They were on to a hiding to nothing. Every game there is oceans of space in front of them, Porro in particular, for teams to attack. The only thing that surprises me, is that teams don’t do it more. It’s guaranteed chances.

Back
Top Bottom