Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We got slightly underpaid for Walker too (as fees were rising fast). He was older too, we were poorer and we had Trippier and Walker-Peters. Porro would be 80 million plus with four years on his contract. Not going to be a good look for City with a financial fraud trial ongoing.
Moot point of course, but I'd put Porro at over 100m. He's in the top 15 or so best players in the Prem this season. Throw in his age and length of contract and you've got to be north of 100

Porto isn’t going to want to go play in the Championship.
Joined two years ago handing X's 15 interactions ...hmmm we have a respawn....now which one?
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Wasn't he limping because Romero stood on his foot when they collided?

I'm sure he's fine. The fact he didn't come off is probably telling.

I'm not posting this as a criticism, just for the comment!

7) Pedro Porro (Tottenham): -2.2
Expected goals:
Actual goals:

Has taken 37 shots in the Premier League without scoring a goal. He is a right-back. For perspective, that’s more shots taken than Gabriel Jesus. That’s Angeball.

I'm not posting this as a criticism, just for the comment!

7) Pedro Porro (Tottenham): -2.2
Expected goals:
Actual goals:

Has taken 37 shots in the Premier League without scoring a goal. He is a right-back. For perspective, that’s more shots taken than Gabriel Jesus. That’s Angeball.

Also means a goal is coming because he can really ping them

And to think he could barely get a game under Cunte.

Signed 31st Jan
Un-used sub 5th Fen (City W1-0)
Started 11th Feb (4-1 battering where he was terrible)
Benched for West Ham where we won 2-0 and Royal scored.
Benched for Chelsea where we won 2-0
Started Vs Wolves - lost 1-0 (was taken off before the losing goal tbf)
Started Vs Forest - won 3-1 & got an assist
Started Vs Southampton - 3-3 and scored

Those are all the games we had in the league under Conte and the games he was dropped, we won, without conceding a goal.

Conte did nothing wrong with his game time.

Back
Top Bottom