Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing that makes me laugh is 2 months ago Chadli was shit and Pauliniho + Eriksen were our best summer signings. Almost no game time for Pauli plus a few games for Chadli later and suddenly that's reveresed!?! Why can't we just see what they can do in a cohesive team rather than the mess we are at the moment?!?

Also for that story from Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 , well I don't really think I need to expand on the points made above to show that's BS.

I think many of us clutch at straws,
They have all been shit, but at different levels,
Under the new regime they have little chance of establishing themselves as Sherwood
has an agenda to prove to Levy that our youth players will be the way forward.
While mediocrity as Benty hogs central midfield and endearing but toothless Kane
push for a place, continue unrest we be the norm.

The thing that makes me laugh is that if this story was about a player that a lot of people didn't feel the need to defend or a player that people don't particularly like, it would have been lapped up.

I believe every word of it and it is backed up by the fact he has been sat on the bench ever since and he has also looked largely disinterested recently, especially when Siggy's goal went in against the Saints, the whole bench went ballistic, he sat there unfazed.

Les also said to my relative that, he thought Dawson was gone, that he had absolutely no legs left and he would surprised if he played too many more times this season.

I have met Les a number of times at the golf club and he is a genuinely nice bloke who usually keeps quiet about the club and especially the players it just seems odd for him to lie about something like that when he has no need to.

I believe every word of it and it is backed up by the fact he has been sat on the bench ever since and he has also looked largely disinterested recently, especially when Siggy's goal went in against the Saints, the whole bench went ballistic, he sat there unfazed.

Looks like a guy who is happy and clapping. He's hardly sat there with his arms folded and, if anything, is probably unhappy at being benched. Hardly "unfazed"...

FreeBlondAruanas.gif

If you want to over analyse, Adebayor gives less of shit in this one

CNWiW.gif

All Brad does here is sit down...

18.gif

Looks like a guy who is happy and clapping. He's hardly sat there with his arms folded and, if anything, is probably unhappy at being benched. Hardly "unfazed"...

FreeBlondAruanas.gif

If you want to over analyse, Adebayor gives less of shit in this one

CNWiW.gif

All Brad does here is sit down...

18.gif

Difference being only one was a match winner.

Difference being only one was a match winner.

I still don't get what we're looking for on this.... you say he looks disinterested, but I don't see it.

He's a competitive young lad who wants to make a good impression in Europe and get into the world cup squad, I don't know if it was Mancini or Mourinho, but one of them once said that they prefer to see players looking unhappy at being on the bench as they are paid to play football and should have the hunger and drive to want to be on the pitch.

It's the players who act like that on the pitch that annoy me

Even though I too will admit that I'm a bit displeased with Paulo's on-pitch performances ...
Some people are just reading waaayyy too much into Paulo's reaction in the Southampton game.

All people handle emotions in their own way!

Oh Well, I'm not surprised this discussion is still going on. I guess this just gives some people another reason to scapegoat Paulo for one reason or another.

So you want a manager who puts Brazils wishes first?

What he said was spot on.

Spot on? Anyone can have a good day in training. Fryers can have a good week in training. In front of 60,000 people away from home its a different story.

What he said was out of the Harry book of boring football puns, along with pissing off one of our key central midfielders. Idiotic man management.

he's the same as all of our summer signings, none of them have covered themselves with glory. Reasons are endless - dodgy tactics, erratic management, an unsettled team, restricted playing time, injuries, language barrier, not used to playing 100mph football ..... have I forgotten anything??!?!

he's the same as all of our summer signings, none of them have covered themselves with glory. Reasons are endless - dodgy tactics, erratic management, an unsettled team, restricted playing time, injuries, language barrier, not used to playing 100mph football ..... have I forgotten anything??!?!

To be fair, the only one you missed was what happened with Soldado before Xmas, which some idiot on here the other day laughed off.

Spot on? Anyone can have a good day in training. Fryers can have a good week in training. In front of 60,000 people away from home its a different story.

What he said was out of the Harry book of boring football puns, along with pissing off one of our key central midfielders. Idiotic man management.
No - I want an actual manager. And one who plays the best players available, not his little mates.

Unless you think Sigurdsson is better at CM than Paulinho?

And I want a manager who doesnt pick players because the Brazil manager said so

Back
Top Bottom