Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I mean obviously it's been mythical it raised to one of the most important things to happen in recent memory and we'll never know how much it really would have helped.

But my line of thinking goes like this: Modric was completely irreplaceable. Best player I've ever seen at the club including Bale and King. In Moutinho, we almost lucked into a player that seemed like he could have replaced 80-85% of what Modric did. IMO, that would have been massive for us.
Tsk, tsk JDK :) , Modric was very good but Bale was better, on a different level better. There's a god reason why Bale cost over twice as much as Luka, Bale is a phenomenon of nature. He's in my all-time Spurs XI, Modric doesn't even get on my bench.

Of course, I'm jesting about the tsk, tsk, JDK, as you're very entitled to you opinions, and I rate them highly. But Gareth, oh boy, the Welsh wizard, simply amazing.

Tsk, tsk JDK :) , Modric was very good but Bale was better, on a different level better. There's a god reason why Bale cost over twice as much as Luka, Bale is a phenomenon of nature. He's in my all-time Spurs XI, Modric doesn't even get on my bench.

Of course, I'm jesting about the tsk, tsk, JDK, as you're very entitled to you opinions, and I rate them highly. But Gareth, oh boy, the Welsh wizard, simply amazing.

Two completely different players in different positions?
Luka is an absolute God of a footballer.

Back
Top Bottom