Palace v Spurs - 27th Oct - 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to be fair, I thought the handball was unavoidable
But he gains an advantage. That is really, for me, the tweak that the handball rule needs. Whether you are defending or attacking, whether it's accidental or not, if you gain an advantage then it's handball.

We have sufficient camera angles to see whether a defender handling prevents a goal, or an attacker gains control of the ball to set up a shot.

There will still be an element of subjectivity, I think that's inevitable, but you remove a huge amount of that with the simplification.

No more guessing whether a player meant it or not.

Ange knows better than you, cunto.
Go away silly little man.
You first, gooner boy.
gooner, 😂😂😂can’t understand why you always have to insult people or cause trouble.
Don’t understand why you always have to post such self-righteous, obnoxious, arrogant bollocks but there you go.

:nunothumb:
giphy.webp

They created absolutely nothing at 2-0 until the handball goal. They weren’t even pressing us and we were just playing keep away.

I have now watched the match on Spursplay ( because I do it legally ) . I didn't think we were very good. Maddison had a slightly off night, Son apart from the tap in was average, Richi his usual wasteful self. Bissouma quiet, Porro and Davies unimpressive. Romero and Vdv defended well but were both a little safe in their build up play, too much sideways and back passing . Sarr very good . It's just as well Palace were shite.
Ref was shite as well, a few yellows went begging IMO. It looked like a handball for their goal but Porro was poor for it.
We had a poor second half v Fulham as well and Posto needs to address it.

I have now watched the match on Spursplay ( because I do it legally ) . I didn't think we were very good. Maddison had a slightly off night, Son apart from the tap in was average, Richi his usual wasteful self. Bissouma quiet, Porro and Davies unimpressive. Romero and Vdv defended well but were both a little safe in their build up play, too much sideways and back passing . Sarr very good . It's just as well Palace were shite.
Ref was shite as well, a few yellows went begging IMO. It looked like a handball for their goal but Porro was poor for it.
We had a poor second half v Fulham as well and Posto needs to address it.

Bro is talking like what are Man City and we're not 10 games into the Ange project 😭

Bro is talking like what are Man City and we're not 10 games into the Ange project 😭
You do realise that VDV and Romero are playing that way to entice palace to press which they didn’t. What they done was be patient and keep to the game plan and that’s where the 2nd goal comes from. There is nothing negative in how they played on the ball. Defensively they are the best in the league.
This reply was for the dealer!

You do realise that VDV and Romero are playing that way to entice palace to press which they didn’t. What they done was be patient and keep to the game plan and that’s where the 2nd goal comes from. There is nothing negative in how they played on the ball. Defensively they are the best in the league.
This reply was for the dealer!

Exactly....Palace didn't , so it didn't work. Play some incisive passes instead.

Back
Top Bottom