Palace v Spurs - 27th Oct - 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks that way. But he wasn't this bad at Everton or Watford. Low confidence and the pressure of the fee/bigger club have exposed his weaknesses.
I think it’s more that his technique is exposed around better, fluid players than confidence TBH but combo of both. I know he does ok for Brazil but they lose every time they play a good side

It was unavoidable but that’s not the way the rule is interpreted. If a hand ball occurs directly leading to a goal, it’s always brought back regardless of intent.

For me, it’s clear as day. You can see the ball stop moving in the direction it was originally going off the chest even if it’s not in 4K off the arm. The only body part it could have hit to make the ball change directions is the left arm.

I agree with those saying we need to make a bigger deal of it, along with those ridiculous stats about yellow cards (or lack of) being given against us. I was furious that both the Maddison and VDV stamps down the Achilles were nothing but a common foul. Don’t need to go full Liverpool necessarily but I think it’s important to acknowledge and inquire about it.
Klopp knew exactly what he was doing with his complaints, putting pressure on them for future games.

Afraid we getting complacent and Bisoumma is fading out.

Referee wasn't on our side w a few shitty decision. Ayew handball is criminal especially when 1 angle is clear, why are they showing other angle to the referee

Can't single anyone aside from Maddison and Romero again, would expect bisoumma to shine but we going have always 2 marking the pivotal player.

Klopp knew exactly what he was doing with his complaints, putting pressure on them for future games.
So true....
Much as I hate the gurning tooth capped cunt, he's played this almost tactically...
If HE can subliminally affect the decision making of referees in future games WE'RE involved in, isn't that akin to somehow guaranteeing an opposing player scoring winning goals against us??

It's dark arts at its' darkest!

Referee wasn't on our side w a few shitty decision. Ayew handball is criminal especially when 1 angle is clear, why are they showing other angle to the referee

Can't single anyone aside from Maddison and Romero again, would expect bisoumma to shine but we going have always 2 marking the pivotal player.

Bissouma isn't fading out at all, it's obvious he was playing within himself because he didn't want to miss the Chelsea match.

Bissouma isn't fading out at all, it's obvious he was playing within himself because he didn't want to miss the Chelsea match.
The trouble is we need him for the five games after Chelsea, but he may as well get a yellow against them because Wolves comes next and that’s probably the ‘easiest’ game of the lot, but is still a danger game

Bissouma fading out?? Totally wrong. He had a quieter game because Palace played players in that area to nullify him. It’s got nothing to do with a booking away from a ban. Players don’t think about that on the pitch especially when it’s this early in the season.
When teams nullify him it will give us more space elsewhere and as you saw on Friday second half Porro started getting on the ball more in the inverted role. Sarr also came more into the game. If teams want to stop Biss that’s fine as we have others who’ll hurt them.

The trouble is we need him for the five games after Chelsea, but he may as well get a yellow against them because Wolves comes next and that’s probably the ‘easiest’ game of the lot, but is still a danger game

Every team we play up against in the next few matches will press high (apart from West Ham) Bissouma is key to beat the press and I really don't fancy Hojberg in any of them but I suppose Wolves are the easiest on paper but even that's going to be difficult.

So true....
Much as I hate the gurning tooth capped cunt, he's played this almost tactically...
If HE can subliminally affect the decision making of referees in future games WE'RE involved in, isn't that akin to somehow guaranteeing an opposing player scoring winning goals against us??

It's dark arts at its' darkest!
More the games Liverpool are in but we are affected as well.

Back
Top Bottom