Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dog Acid GIF by DevX Art

What are you on about. If you read my posts I said Chelsea owners are useless. But you ignored that in favour of your pro enic stance. I think they Chelsea’s owners have done an awful job & haven’t a clue what they are doing. Seems more like a wild experiment or a bit of a play thing.
I love how you say I have a "pro ENIC stance", where did I say they were good? All I said was they have little to do with the team the manager picks on the pitch, I used the CL Final as an example because it was an utter disgrace an obviously not fully fit Kane was picked over Lucas in that match, and that's down to the manager, not the ownership. I'm not a fan of ENIC either, but blaming the ownership for all the clubs' ills including ones on the pitch is just a cop out IMO and doesn't look at the immediate picture.

Also another thing you said, Kane was going to leave at the end of his contract anyway, you're seriously deluded if you think he wouldn't have. In what world does it make sense to not sell him for the money we did to someone willing to pay it in Bayern, than him leaving for free to a PL rival (most likely Man City) at the end of his contract?

Chelsea have zero threat...not one player can take anyone on and do something when they get 'there'. And to make matters worse they been getting done by 2 whippets up top over and over...just plaing stupid all over the field.

And it's good to see Martinez almost end his season by almost getting done while trying to do someone else...would have been just deserts.

edit: looks like Martinez did do himself...good, the dirty fucker. Should not have tangled with Coufal who is also a dirty fucker.

What are you on about. If you read my posts I said Chelsea owners are useless. But you ignored that in favour of your pro enic stance. I think Chelsea’s owners have done an awful job & haven’t a clue what they are doing. Seems more like a wild experiment or a bit of a play thing.
We get it, selling kane was a good move by enic to help us win trophies. & it’s all bad luck & tough draws why we have been awful at it under them. & if we don’t win any as usual next season it will be because of drawing teams like Fulham.
lads.. there's a thread for this

respectfully

Ange rotated far too much in that Fulham game. It was his one big mistake as manager imo.
That’s fair. I disagree as I think it was a weak squad particularly then. I think 24 years is too long to simple blame managers rotating etc. & if we do blame the manager then it be odd to not blame levy & enic for appointing said manager. Also it’s a fact enic are terrible at winning trophies. It’s just too hard for them. We can blame everyone but them but I think that’s misplaced.
I also think selling kane decreases our chances.

That is what happens when you have an owner who knows nothing about football. Poch should have steered clear but hes made his bed.
Whoever want there was going to fail big time. Looking like 2 down already. They are a big bloated mess. Be interesting who takes it on next. It’s still a good payday I guess though!

Not sure they can afford to sack him.
It is pretty amazing how they literally put all their eggs into one basket with this team. Maybe a stupid question, but does the head coach and/or coaching staff count towards FFP or is it purely for players?

Back
Top Bottom