Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool win pretty much kills Arsenals title hopes.

Draw doesn't really mean much

Woolwich win means we've made up a point on first place and we're gonna win it all in the end.

Just give me reds and injuries. Thanks

I love how you say I have a "pro ENIC stance", where did I say they were good? All I said was they have little to do with the team the manager picks on the pitch, I used the CL Final as an example because it was an utter disgrace an obviously not fully fit Kane was picked over Lucas in that match, and that's down to the manager, not the ownership. I'm not a fan of ENIC either, but blaming the ownership for all the clubs' ills including ones on the pitch is just a cop out IMO and doesn't look at the immediate picture.

Also another thing you said, Kane was going to leave at the end of his contract anyway, you're seriously deluded if you think he wouldn't have. In what world does it make sense to not sell him for the money we did to someone willing to pay it in Bayern, than him leaving for free to a PL rival (most likely Man City) at the end of his contract?
Why is kane leaving? Lack of ambition & trophies. Which I blame enic & levy for. Why would he stay with losers as owners & retire with no medals. Odd take.
As for the final that Liverpool team were a lot better even if we play Lucas instead. They were favourites & we had bloody winks & sissoko in the heart of the midfield. It was a small miracle poch got that team to the final. We over achieved being runners up with that team. I think it’s really harsh if you think that team should be winning the CL!
You said enic don’t have anything to do with what happens on the pitch. So it seemed you were excusing them & being supportive of them. But glad you can see their flaws too!

ahh Wolves beating Chelsea again, beautiful flashback to a Xmas eve walk I did with missus this year, first food at Borough Market, then a couple drinks in nearby traditional pubs seeing them lot losing but not really watching but that Xmas bliss and boosted by feeling they're back to being shit

United have a hell of a project going there. If they can get some competent purchases they will be formidable.
side-eyeing-chloe-chloe.gif

Back
Top Bottom