Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah we won’t agree as you don’t think owners have anything to do with clubs winning trophies. If you don’t think enic play a role then I don’t think I will help you see how they have a big role in our success or lack of it on the pitch.
As I say, selling kane hinders our fight for trophies. But I guess you think it doesn’t & it was a good move from enic.
Yes, because Chelsea have such a standout owner in Todd Boehly right now don't they? IMO you're completely ignoring the context of the Chavs' run to the League Cup final in favour of just another "ENIC Bad" post.

We found Fulham too much. Brighton & Newcastle aren’t bad. Better than Fulham. You are arguing against a fact that they have come much closer as usual. Even Haag won a cup. Make excuses for over 20 years of failure in the cups under enic if you like. Knock yourself out.

Ange rotated far too much in that Fulham game. It was his one big mistake as manager imo.

Yes, because Chelsea have such a standout owner in Todd Boehly right now don't they? IMO you're completely ignoring the context of the Chavs' run to the League Cup final in favour of just another "ENIC Bad" post.
What are you on about. If you read my posts I said Chelsea owners are useless. But you ignored that in favour of your pro enic stance. I think Chelsea’s owners have done an awful job & haven’t a clue what they are doing. Seems more like a wild experiment or a bit of a play thing.
We get it, selling kane was a good move by enic to help us win trophies. & it’s all bad luck & tough draws why we have been awful at it under them. & if we don’t win any as usual next season it will be because of drawing teams like Fulham.

Just remembered. Chavs spent £300m on Caciedo, Enzo and Mudryk.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom