Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know what if we can’t be happy being top of the league going into the international break knowing City have just lost then what is the point of football?
This small club mentality by some of our fans is embarrassing, they would rather City win and us go second just in case the gooners win the league?
The game is about glory , to dare is to do! I’m fully aware our chances of winning the league are slim at best , however if we can’t enjoy being at the top even a little bit then what is the fucking point ?

Let's be honest, this has been an absolutely perfect set of results this weekend. Ours included.

I think it's fair to say.....

3kfzm1.jpg

This season, as a Chelsea fan, I am disappointed. I had high hopes for my team, but so far, they need more consistency. We have a young team that needs time to improve, but we, as fans, no longer have any patience. Also, the owners are putting much pressure on the players and the manager. So the situation is quite tricky.
Sorry to hear that fella.

Back
Top Bottom