Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

won't believe it till he's wearing the shirt and holding up a picture of him wearing the shirt

hoS2E0t.jpg

I can't wait to see him score and see if his facial expression changes.

"Clinton, you're a dad!" :clintonohshit:
"It's there, Clinton scores" :clintonohshit:

"Oh no, he's been shot":clintonohshit:

"Clinton, your puppy has died after Diego Costa ran over him. He's really sorry." :clintonohshit:

• New Tottenham signing Clinton Njie has revealed that he turned down late interest from Woolwich to sign a five-year deal at White Hart Lane.

The 22-year-old who arrived from Ligue 1 club Lyon for a reported fee of £12million has become Spurs’ fifth signing of the summer transfer window, and the Cameroonian striker insists his move to the Blue half of North London was never in doubt.

“I was never scared that my transfer to Tottenham would not be confirmed,” Njie told French newspaper L’Equipe

“I never spoke to Woolwich representatives on the phone, they simply contacted my agent. My choice was made, I was determined to join Tottenham.”

Spurs fans will hope the signing of Clinton Njie will kick start their season as Tottenham have only picked up one point in their opening two games, after letting a two goal lead slip against Stoke on Saturday.

The news of Woolwich’s reported interest in Clinton Njie will only heighten speculation that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is keen on signing another forward before the end of the summer transfer window.

The Reds have been heavily linked with Real Madrid superstar Karim Benzema in recent weeks and it will be interesting to see what business if any, Woolwich do in the next few weeks, with bringing in a striker seemingly being the top priority at the Emirates this summer.

Hero already??:allitongue:

Bags of pace and supposedly a very good presser. Even if he's very raw those are two things we definitely need.

Having seen a minimal amount of him he reminds me of Sadio Mane, another Mitchell signing.

Back
Top Bottom